• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naturespark not unlocking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ReneeAlinaW

Hi all, I am not sure if this has been posted before. I couldn't find anything. I completed Winnie the Pooh book and I forgot to unlock Bambi so i went to Winnie's Hunny Hunt Mini Game and got 240+ licks and naturespark was not unlocked. I tried a total of 3 times and it still didn't unlock. Did anyone else have this issue and were you able to unlock it? What did you do to unlock it?

ngc50

Awards
You might already have it in your inventory from the first time you beat the minigame. Go talk to Fairy Godmother and see if that works.

ngc50

Awards
I've been trying to research it for you, and the expected result is that you obtain Naturespark for completing the minigame. There is no high score you need, just completion. The only other problem I can think of is that you already have Bambi in your menu without realizing it, or the game is bugged

ReneeAlinaW

Hmm, ill have to check that when i get home. thank you for your help. I know you need to get a 101 to get the naturespark from that minigame. I beat the game originally on PS2

Back