• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ne Signifigance??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

To KH3:

1.)Ok so at the end of RE: Coded, the secret ending, Yen Sid said two important things.
A.) To Mickey, to call Riku and Sora for a Mark of Mastery Exam.
B.) That IF (kinda gave it away) Mx were to have an apprentice it'd be bad(pretty much
2.)Ok with that, MX in the very beginning of KH BbS. And When Terra is talking to Riku and sees him as young MX.

Ok with those two things, I think that MX will return, Sora and not Riku will pass their MoME (Mark of Mastery Exam), Riku will get mad and jealous, MX will find him and try to make him his underling and it won't work. Or something lyk that. What do u think?? And feel free to add.

State

Awards
"History repeats itself in Kingdom Hearts." As Captain Garlock would put it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i hope not that'd be a re-run of kh1 and bbs taht im not interested in watching again.
they should mix it up a bit and fail sora, i wanna see how he'd take failing.

Awards
To KH3:

1.)Ok so at the end of RE: Coded, the secret ending, Yen Sid said two important things.
B.) That IF (kinda gave it away) Mx were to have an apprentice it'd be bad(pretty much
2.)Ok with that, MX in the very beginning of KH BbS. And When Terra is talking to Riku and sees him as young MX.

Ok with those two things, I think that MX will return, Sora and not Riku will pass their MoME (Mark of Mastery Exam), Riku will get mad and jealous, MX will find him and try to make him his underling and it won't work. Or something lyk that. What do u think?? And feel free to add.

That's pretty funny.
Yen Sid is holding a Mark of Mastery exam precisely because of the increased threat, and yet you're proposing that the increased threat comes from the result of the MoM.

So apparently Yen Sid is just undermining his own motives.

Oh, and it also undoes three games' worth of character development for Riku.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
To KH3:

I will not be happy if that happens (and I doubt that would happen).

There should be a new character in KH3 who wins the Mark of Mastery, Sora and Riku may not pass the exam and they will fall into the depths of darkness (or maybe not), and Kairi should be able to fight as well (and not run like how she ran in KH2). :/

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I hope Kairi isn't as pathetic as she was in KH3. I just don't think she has enough experience in wielding the Keyblade like Riku and Sora do.

Grey

I hope Kairi isn't as pathetic as she was in KH3. I just don't think she has enough experience in wielding the Keyblade like Riku and Sora do.

Which is understandable, considering she used one once.

I actually think they'll both pass the exam, but if someone has to fail, I hope it's Sora. I mean, if Riku fails it'll probably be due to darkness, which not only would make sense at this point (Riku doesn't have Darkness left to conquer--he can control it now), but would a repeat of Birth by Sleep. If Sora lost, it wouldn't be what's generally expected, and would be much more interesting. It'd draw parallels to Sora's and Riku's childhood, where Riku always seemed to be "better" than Sora, and generally won their competitions. But at the same time, it'd be new and refreshing, since seeing "the dark guy failing and the light one winning" would be a rehash.

I actually think Riku deserves it more. Riku had to literally work to get his Keyblade. He was supposed to get it and eventually stole it, but after he lost the Kingdom Key back to Sora, he had to live with darkness, learn to control it, and strengthen his heart to the point where he could wield his own Keyblade. Sora got it easy--his heart filled with "friend power" was a get-out-of-jail-free-card for all of his troubles, even when he didn't seem to have the Keyblade ore his friends.

With all of that said, though, I expect them both to pass. Perhaps Sora and Riku fight, and Sora loses yet still passes, or perhaps something happens and Sora doesn't quite pass at first, but then he redeems himself shortly thereafter, or something. Maybe that's not even necessary, and they both pass right off the bat. We know they are both more than likely to become Keyblade Masters, it's just a matter of getting to that point that I'm unsure about. No matter what, I hope Riku isn't the one that fails.

... I suppose the scenario that happens would be dependent on when the MoM exam is taken. If Sora's and Riku's MoM exams occur both at the end, they'd probably both pass. If the MoM exams both occur early on or midway into the storyline, I would expect one to initially fail and then pass by the end of the game. If their MoM exams occur at different points in time, I would expect the one that takes it first to fail (hopefully Sora), the one that takes it second to pass (hopefully Riku), and the first one (Sora) would later re-take the exam and pass.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Not to mention she only used it once and she still hasn't been chosen by a Keyblade of her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back