• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help at the end of Assault of the Dreadnought. (Yes, a Gummi battle! =O)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

At the end of Mission Level Three, there is this INCREDIBLY hard boss Gummi Ship. It's red, and it is not nice. .__.
How do I beat it? My ship kills most bosses(including red and gold ones), but this one is crazy kick-ass.
I have full health, awesome speed, firepower like hell, everything. It kills me like I'm a fly.

Any tips?

thebluick

no need to finish them unless you really like your gummi missions.

sorry, I got no help for ya, since I had to spend 6+ hours farming for synth materials I decided I could care less for the gummi ship battles

Mr.

thebluick said:
no need to finish them unless you really like your gummi missions.

sorry, I got no help for ya, since I had to spend 6+ hours farming for synth materials I decided I could care less for the gummi ship battles

I = adore my Gummi Ship. ;~; I gets 'S' ranks with it all the time.

And thanks for posting.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Man I didnt do one thing to my gummi ship, I just got the lvl 8 highwind and went for it. Just use O to dodge the attacks and shoot back. If I remember correctly, you dont have to beat it, just wait it out till the end.

Mr.

Zero Rider said:
Man I didnt do one thing to my gummi ship, I just got the lvl 8 highwind and went for it. Just use O to dodge the attacks and shoot back. If I remember correctly, you dont have to beat it, just wait it out till the end.

I try to, and I think I could succeed.
Unfortunately, the little bastard fires those god damned shock-blasts that stun me and I get pwn3d. >__>
I even have Auto-Life on.

Mr.

=O

That's why I get my ass kicked! My armor is only about 120. .__.
Thanks for the advice.

Edit: I BEAT THAT SOB! >X3 I made a slightly modified Doughnut ship and pwn3d him. BADLY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back