• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help bad in R/R

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
hey there. i just wanna know if someone can help me. Im in Twighlight Town and i cant beat fake Riku! i got him down to this much health once: | | he pisses me off. all help is greatly appreciated and thnx in advance.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
i used the Malificent Dragon card. Also Dark Points are Needed. When in dark mode, only do dark firaga. Also in dark mode double jump then attack also works well

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
o ok thnx ill try to level up and get more DP i have 32 DP and im getting the feeling thats too low..is it? and do u know the exact numbers u have to sleight for Dark Firaga?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
i had like 42 DP cuz i didnt raise my hp max

riku4493

hey i had less dp than you i had 22 or something like that all i did was level up alot then i would just keep hitting him until i got into darkmode i used the slight where you jump in the air and stab him in the head like six times. whenever your health gets low very low use oogie boogies card then use jafar once oogie boogies card is done and if you get low health again use hades i was at level 50 when i beat him. just heep hitting him.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
LEVEL 50?!!! i think i s*** my pants......im only level 39.....but i have some of my blue health bar and 32 DP, does anyone have the exact numbers u have to make ur slieght for Dark Firaga?

riku4493

hey man to find out go to status then goto sleights and find dark fiargra press the l and r button to switch from the description to how to use it

I was on lv 36 and i thrashed him.Just go into Dark Mode as fast you can and use Dark Aura on him that will chip hi heath off.Break everycard he does because you dont want to get out of dark mode trust me.A stun attack can set him for a good attack so its very eady.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
hey i had less dp than you i had 22 or something like that all i did was level up alot then i would just keep hitting him until i got into darkmode i used the slight where you jump in the air and stab him in the head like six times. whenever your health gets low very low use oogie boogies card then use jafar once oogie boogies card is done and if you get low health again use hades i was at level 50 when i beat him. just heep hitting him.

I the fact of being lvl 50 helped you ALOT.. I was like 45 or so..

SoulEater: When you level up just get alot of DP points becuase they help alot in battle. All i know for Dark Firaga points i ahve no clue but use high lvl cards

thelastdoor

an easy way to beat any boss in r/r is to go into dark mode, do a double jump, and attack with a nine card
this hits the enemy 3 times and most of the time they cant block it
and take advantage of your boss cards

D

__Dark_Riku__

i beat him at level 35.......he was kinda hard use dark firaga and dark aura that helps try to stun him with your hits too when your in dark mode.....the key is not to let him attack......and you might as well use the enemy cards equpped in your deck

D

__Dark_Riku__

Ansem is easy.....you shouldn't have any problems beating him......but never use dark aura he will just defend himself with the shadow......and try to card break him when the screen turns black....because you can die easily

sorry for spamming but i wanted to write this oh i forgot i can edit dang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back