• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help beating terra-xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
First part or 2nd part? I just loaded up on triple Firaga/Blizzaga and pray that your shotlocks do damage. Alternatively you can time your barrier to reflect the dark shot attack he does to do more damage.

Davidsawr

use a shot lock that shoots beams or balls or whatever rather than a dashing attack one. Don't use any close range physical commands like zantetsuken cause they won't help at all. Also meld your dash to get fire dash or shadow one(i cant remember what terra can get but I would literally just dash across the screen and the second he stopped attacking me i would graze him with a dash to do some damage. He does this to you in his second form so its totally a legit strategy.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
BBS or KH2?

If it's BBS, I'd suggest stay calm and dodge, make sure you got curaga, block when you can (This can let you get some swipes in) and keep up the pressure. Oh and I hope you have a better command deck than I did. I didn't have the best command deck. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back