• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help desperately "Passion and KH2 related"- please don't close

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

belleaurora

I'm currently working on an assignment for music where I have to analyse a piece of music from a game. I have chosen Passion. For those who have got Passion downloaded or something does anyone know the instrument played just before utada sings 'omoidaseba'. Is it electric guitar or synthesiser? I really don't know. To keep this related to Kingdom Hearts 2, what your favourite KH2 world?

I repeat please don't close, unless I say. I really need help

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Passion is not a happy song. Passion is very mysterious sinister song, but also very passionate. Thus the name...

It comes closer to a sad song than to a happy song.

I believe its electric guitar you asked, and next to that drums, synthesizer (for those dreamy sounds) and more... xD

I dont know all of em... sorry

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No problem. If you got more questions, Ill be sure to try to help ya out.

belleaurora

thanks, actually how would you describe the dynamics of Utada's voice and the drums. Also do you the technique the electric guitar is doing? Are they pitch bends?

belleaurora

ok, does anyone know the technique when you sing a phrase backwards. I want to mention how she sings 'I need more affection than you know' backwards

Calehay

There's no technique for that. She merely sung "I need more affection than you know" and they reversed it using computers.

What you might talk about is the fusing of electronics to get the message of the song (I'm not sure if you can find a translation of the song or not.) I don't know if this is what your teacher wishes for (I've never been in a music appreciation class since I'm a music major.)

Fuse

When will we surrender?
the first played is the electric guitar...and right after that its a synthesiser

E

Eclipse

if you wanna know how to say i need more affection than you know backwardss.....it's pronounced like this:

won oy nath noishgeffa rom deen I

that's probably not how it's spelled, but that's how it's pronounced...like more backwards..you don't say erom --- you say rom, because you don't pronounce the E.

i think it's an electric guitar by the way

if you see the live performance of passion, she has about 20 drummers on stage drumming the song LIVE :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back