• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help finding assasins.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Hey, i'm trying to synthesize Goofy's weapon, Defend the King and all i need is a Twilight gem. The beings who hold those gems are the Nobodies called Assassins. But i can't find them. The book says they are located in Twilight town and The World That Never Was, but i don't see any. I've tried the Tournament's in the UnderWorld, but they don't give out anything. So can you all tell me how to find these guys? Because i am totally getting frustrated.
Also I'm synthesizing the Ultima weapon. All i need is 13 Oriculam+, but all i have is 5. So if i use the Serenity gem, wouldn't that reduce it to half, so it will be around 6 or 5, right? And if so, can you tell me how to get to the other Tournament's in the Underworld, so i can get the other Oriculam+.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
first go to twtnw to the room before proof of existance and then you might have assasins.

second to get the tournaments u must have level 7 on all forms and summons while beating the ones that u already have.

third yes it does take half of the oricalum+ when synthying but i think u need to get t least 7 of them to make it, try getting the treasure chest in the area before entering the nobody castle.

hooded_twilight0

Twilightheaven said:
first go to twtnw to the room before proof of existance and then you might have assasins.

second to get the tournaments u must have level 7 on all forms and summons while beating the ones that u already have.

third yes it does take half of the oricalum+ when synthying but i think u need to get t least 7 of them to make it, try getting the treasure chest in the area before entering the nobody castle.
that pretty much sums it up, and if you didn't know the area before you enter the castle to get the chest go to the very edge of the bridge, but look to the right and it'll be on this little ledge thing, and there should be assasins in Twilight Town right? but there are like 5 in the area before proof of existense like TH said^

Twilightheaven

Awards
keep on lvl up. here are some good places to lvl up forms.

valor: anywhere that has big hp enemys.

wisdom: dark city in twtnw

master: the area near the lock in the under world that has the big red fire heartless and the the big green machine heartless.

final:the nobody catle and the mansion

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Valor and Wisdom, you and me got the same idea. But for Master and Final here are the places i level them up.

Master: Beast castle- Ballroom and the place before you enter the ballroom.

Final: Twilight town- Yenside's castle. Nothing but Nobodies there.

Okay, i got all you helpful advice, but i got one more question. When you get Final form, doesn't that cancel out Anti-form?

Twilightheaven

Awards
i thought axel control them thats why there were so many of them when u play as roxas.

Twilightheaven

Awards
unknown_boy said:
Valor and Wisdom, you and me got the same idea. But for Master and Final here are the places i level them up.

Master: Beast castle- Ballroom and the place before you enter the ballroom.

Final: Twilight town- Yenside's castle. Nothing but Nobodies there.

Okay, i got all you helpful advice, but i got one more question. When you get Final form, doesn't that cancel out Anti-form?

no it doesn't the antiform can be at any form at any random time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back