• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help finding assasins.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strongbad02

soraisriku said:
well if that the cause, how come even if I know how to go into anti-form it doesn't work when I repuried final form and use valor/widom form

Read the thread "Antiform, for those not clear on it"

I posted that and no one replied yet, but it explains why antiform seems to show up less after you get Final.

The M.C.

JTTW
go to the world that never was, then go to the place just before the last room. (or the next room until you find them. just along that area, but they are probably farther back.

marmaladegirl86

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok I'm confused I've gone to every place that all of you guys have told us to go and I don't see any assassins anywhere...None in that room in the world that never was nor any in twilight town or at yen sids tower

COuld anyone please help!!?!?!?! the twilight gem is the last thing that I need!!!

marmaladegirl86 said:
Ok I'm confused I've gone to every place that all of you guys have told us to go and I don't see any assassins anywhere...None in that room in the world that never was nor any in twilight town or at yen sids tower

COuld anyone please help!!?!?!?! the twilight gem is the last thing that I need!!!
assassins are that thing that shoots xigbar's bullets at you right?

Sorowed eyes

no the assasins are the nobody that have like wings and that go under the ground and become invunarable. they are right before the 3rd save spot in the room before you get there. its easy thats about the only spot i remember but they are there hope it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back