• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need help, topic is a wonderful girl <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Hey there. I really need some suggestion for my next actions.

Since september, I am visiting a new school, its a computer science school. And 3 weeks ago, I saw this fucking beautiful girl!!!! I can only see her in the 15:30 - 15:45 breaks. Because in that break, she is just in the next classroom.

Well, our first meeting was 3 weeks ago, before that, I actually never saw her, well, I want to get her number, and MSN, but, she has this weird friends, if I will talk to her, their friends would attack me, note, Im not scarred of course, but, she hasnt got a boyfriend now, she has just this weird friends.

Whatever, today we got some eye contact, damn she is so fucking hot, thats the problem, if she wouldnt be that hot, I wouldnt be so nervous. Tell me, what can I do? I talked to another friend of me, she told me, I should try, no matter what the others do, once again, Im not scarred about them, I would fight back of course, but, this is a bad statement to her, I think..

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Her friends seem over-protective. Ignore them and talk to her about stuff.
Just don't open with "Damn. You're fucking hot.".
Won't work. Build it up gradually.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Open you're mouth

Say something in english

problem solved.

Ignore her friends, unless of course they try to stab you

Thrax

Her friends seem over-protective. Ignore them and talk to her about stuff.
Just don't open with "Damn. You're fucking hot.".
Won't work. Build it up gradually.

This is the main problem, she is always nearby her friends. Whatever, I have to try it, and of course I will talk gradually lol.

Open you're mouth

Say something in english

problem solved.

Ignore her friends, unless of course they try to stab you
My main language is german ^^

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Make sure the friends are out of the way; just hearing that makes me want to punch a dead baby.

Anyway just find some time to talk to her, it's hard but preserver.

Well she's hot, and she made eye contact with you so that's a good sign.
But don't over look personality appearance =\= good for you so she's got to have both for it to work.
And for the love of god DON'T open up with a cheesy pick up line, they're so stupid and beneath you.

You're way better then that to stoop down to such a low level so please don't resort to something so pathetic.

Good luck.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Don't let her weird friends bug you, they shouldn't be the reason, if she liked you, she'll stand up for you. Just don't give up otherwise what's the point?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Talk to her. Thats always the first step and why mimes never get the girls.:thumbsup:
SayNo-Mimes.png

N

nobody_xion

just talk 2 her thats what any guy would do u never know she might like u back

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Hey there. I really need some suggestion for my next actions.

Since september, I am visiting a new school, its a computer science school. And 3 weeks ago, I saw this fucking beautiful girl!!!! I can only see her in the 15:30 - 15:45 breaks. Because in that break, she is just in the next classroom.

Well, our first meeting was 3 weeks ago, before that, I actually never saw her, well, I want to get her number, and MSN, but, she has this weird friends, if I will talk to her, their friends would attack me, note, Im not scarred of course, but, she hasnt got a boyfriend now, she has just this weird friends.

Whatever, today we got some eye contact, damn she is so fucking hot, thats the problem, if she wouldnt be that hot, I wouldnt be so nervous. Tell me, what can I do? I talked to another friend of me, she told me, I should try, no matter what the others do, once again, Im not scarred about them, I would fight back of course, but, this is a bad statement to her, I think..

She's wonderful because she's hot? Why don't you grow the fuck up and then talk to her?

Thrax

She's wonderful because she's hot? Why don't you grow the fuck up and then talk to her?

If it would be that easy, np man. She is really beautiful, and I think I love her, I always have to think of her. Next time, I grow the fuck up, and talk to her, our eye contact last tuesday was so intense, she wants me, I want her, its obvious >.< No matter what her friends do, Ill have an army behind me <3:thumbup:

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
If it would be that easy, np man. She is really beautiful, and I think I love her, I always have to think of her. Next time, I grow the fuck up, and talk to her, our eye contact last tuesday was so intense, she wants me, I want her, its obvious >.< No matter what her friends do, Ill have an army behind me <3:thumbup:

You misinterpreted. I meant if you're basing the fact that she's wonderful/you love her because she's beautiful, you need to grow the fuck up. And when you realize why it's immature/childish to think like that, then you go and talk to her. Until then, keep playing with your LEGOs.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
A change of pace Ecstasy?

Well Thrax, he is right.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but that doesn't mean she's the object of beauty.
Before assuming anything really good of her, have a chat with the gal, it's the only way to figure out if she's good for you.

Looks =\= compatibility.

Don't ever forget that.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
A change of pace Ecstasy?

Well Thrax, he is right.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but that doesn't mean she's the object of beauty.
Before assuming anything really good of her, have a chat with the gal, it's the only way to figure out if she's good for you.

Looks =\= compatibility.

Don't ever forget that.

She*

Ryu

an obscene gesture
You misinterpreted. I meant if you're basing the fact that she's wonderful/you love her because she's beautiful, you need to grow the fuck up. And when you realize why it's immature/childish to think like that, then you go and talk to her. Until then, keep playing with your LEGOs.

oi, lego's are fucking awesome.

talking to her would be a very good start to either get in a deep relationship, or her pants. Whichever you're interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back