• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need help, topic is a wonderful girl <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Hey there. I really need some suggestion for my next actions.

Since september, I am visiting a new school, its a computer science school. And 3 weeks ago, I saw this fucking beautiful girl!!!! I can only see her in the 15:30 - 15:45 breaks. Because in that break, she is just in the next classroom.

Well, our first meeting was 3 weeks ago, before that, I actually never saw her, well, I want to get her number, and MSN, but, she has this weird friends, if I will talk to her, their friends would attack me, note, Im not scarred of course, but, she hasnt got a boyfriend now, she has just this weird friends.

Whatever, today we got some eye contact, damn she is so fucking hot, thats the problem, if she wouldnt be that hot, I wouldnt be so nervous. Tell me, what can I do? I talked to another friend of me, she told me, I should try, no matter what the others do, once again, Im not scarred about them, I would fight back of course, but, this is a bad statement to her, I think..

I think you can talk to her when her friend is not around ...=3

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
Hey there. I really need some suggestion for my next actions.

Since september, I am visiting a new school, its a computer science school. And 3 weeks ago, I saw this fucking beautiful girl!!!! I can only see her in the 15:30 - 15:45 breaks. Because in that break, she is just in the next classroom.

Well, our first meeting was 3 weeks ago, before that, I actually never saw her, well, I want to get her number, and MSN, but, she has this weird friends, if I will talk to her, their friends would attack me, note, Im not scarred of course, but, she hasnt got a boyfriend now, she has just this weird friends.

Whatever, today we got some eye contact, damn she is so fucking hot, thats the problem, if she wouldnt be that hot, I wouldnt be so nervous. Tell me, what can I do? I talked to another friend of me, she told me, I should try, no matter what the others do, once again, Im not scarred about them, I would fight back of course, but, this is a bad statement to her, I think..

hi, first time giving advice in khi, (other forums i have givin alot of advice)

i suggest u invite her somewhere, idk, maybe with her friend and her

that way her friend can approve and she notices how curtiest (have no idea how to spell that) u are.

and after that u can invite her in an actual date...

but i think u should do that, or go

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
hi, first time giving advice in khi, (other forums i have givin alot of advice)

i suggest u invite her somewhere, idk, maybe with her friend and her

that way her friend can approve and she notices how curtiest (have no idea how to spell that) u are.

and after that u can invite her in an actual date...

but i think u should do that, or go

She is single. And only her classmates are the problem, they are weirdos.

Whatever, I am really getting nervous. Lets see then.. But thx for helping.

Shade737

Silver Member
You should try to approach her and if her friends do anything and she does nothing then she isn't worth it.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Don`t take looks as everything.

I would try talking to her without her friends around. Also get to know her more.

lulz i suck at advice.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
I meant if you're basing the fact that she's wonderful/you love her because she's beautiful, you need to grow the fuck up.

Here. It does seem this is the sole reason judging your first post.

And for the love of god DON'T open up with a cheesy pick up line, they're so stupid and beneath you.

I second this. Sorry Thrax, but you do kinda seem like the type of person who might even do that. ;P

Make sure the friends are out of the way; just hearing that makes me want to punch a dead baby.

Seconded, too. You need to find a way to get into contact with her while she's not with her friends. Through sitting next to her in one class or another, for example. Then go a step further and ask her for her MSN number, etc. I suggest getting to know her better first, as it doesn't seem like you know all that much about her, yet. (Before you start to confess to her and find out she's an asshole, lol.)

You could also try to find a way to get to know her friends, too. If you manage to do that (see if any of your friends know any of hers, and try to build up connections from there), I guess the biggest problem would be out of the way.

Nevertheless, hau rein Thrax. ;D

Thrax

@ Leo.

Nya, jedenfalls schaut sie mich immer in der Pause an, und ich sie. Ich kenne ihre Art, ich schaue sie ununterbrochen an in der Pause, das Auge kann es halt erkennen. Und hierbei bin ich nicht nur objektiv! Sie ist hübsch ja, aber ich mag sie nicht nur deshalb. Es war halt Liebe auf den ersten Blick was will man da machen?

Naja, ich werde es jedenfalls versuchen morgen. Und wegen ihren Freunden mache ich keine Sorgen. Sie hängt es meistens nur mit ihrer Kollegin, also wirds nicht so schwer sein, und ausserdem springen die anderen Jungs auch hinter ihr her, also hab ich Konkurrenz :) Aber ja, du hast Recht, ich kann nicht einfach reinspringen, wenn ihre Freunde da sind, ich hab da schon an eine Taktik gedacht, ich kenne jedenfalls einen von ihrer Klasse ziemlich gut, er spielte mit mir im Fussball Verein, wenn ich mich mit ihren anderen Freunden auch anfreunde, dann hätte ich evtl. ne bessere Chance.

Aber mal sehen, thx bro, ich hoffe es klappt morgen.

Thrax

Then why didn't you take that chance?

Oh, my apologies v.v

I was so fucking nervous :unsure:
I just stood 1m away from her, but, I talked to another friend of me, not to her... And I saw her eyes from such a little distance, so clear, it was unbelievable man, I think I love her.

I wanted to know her name, this was such a good and simple beginning for a talk, I kinda planned it in ma head, but, then I was so confused. Shit mann...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I was so fucking nervous :unsure:

That's understandable.

I just stood 1m away from her, but, I talked to another friend of me, not to her... And I saw her eyes from such a little distance, so clear, it was unbelievable man, I think I love her.

Ah the 1000 yard stare, *sigh* I remember those days.*eye twitch *But to be honest, I mean completely honest, don't say you love her unless you actuallly know what kind of person she is. It just irks me to hear that, seriously, for all you know she could turn out to be a total bitch.

I wanted to know her name, this was such a good and simple beginning for a talk, I kinda planned it in ma head, but, then I was so confused. Shit mann...

Like I said above, know her first then maybe you can love her, you can't do that without knowing her name :v

And don't try to plan every move, just keep your cool and don't make things too predictable; try and mix things up a bit. Planning isn't always the best thing to do, just run with it but make sure you keep your composure beforehand.

It's a bit of hard work but it's worth it in the end.

Zeffphyr

I'm having a very similar situation. There is this beautiful girl
in a couple of my classes. She has a great personality too. I have
been talking to her every chance i get but her friends seem
to get in the way a lot. It's going well though and really all I've done
is talk to her. Just trying to point out that as long as you make
yourself noticeable, get to know her and of course get along
with her, it should probably go well for you.

I came up with this a while ago and this thread made me remember it.
It will from now on be in my sig.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Btw, I didn't mean to draw attention away from you
at all Thrax.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
There's something called the edit button, don't double post if you can help it.

Leonard

@ Leo.

Nya, jedenfalls schaut sie mich immer in der Pause an, und ich sie. Ich kenne ihre Art, ich schaue sie ununterbrochen an in der Pause, das Auge kann es halt erkennen. Und hierbei bin ich nicht nur objektiv! Sie ist hübsch ja, aber ich mag sie nicht nur deshalb. Es war halt Liebe auf den ersten Blick was will man da machen?

Naja, ich werde es jedenfalls versuchen morgen. Und wegen ihren Freunden mache ich keine Sorgen. Sie hängt es meistens nur mit ihrer Kollegin, also wirds nicht so schwer sein, und ausserdem springen die anderen Jungs auch hinter ihr her, also hab ich Konkurrenz :) Aber ja, du hast Recht, ich kann nicht einfach reinspringen, wenn ihre Freunde da sind, ich hab da schon an eine Taktik gedacht, ich kenne jedenfalls einen von ihrer Klasse ziemlich gut, er spielte mit mir im Fussball Verein, wenn ich mich mit ihren anderen Freunden auch anfreunde, dann hätte ich evtl. ne bessere Chance.

Aber mal sehen, thx bro, ich hoffe es klappt morgen.

Schaut doch wie ein guter Ansatz aus. :D

Lass dir ruhig Zeit mit deinen Überlegungen, es ist besser das ein bisschen entspannter anzugehen, bevor es am Ende noch schief läuft. Keine Hektik, selbst wenn es einmal schief läuft. >;D

Btw, sei besser vorsichtig mit dem anstarren, bevor jemand das merkt und ihr Bescheid gibt. Am Ende wirst du noch als Stalker abgestempelt, lol.

And don't try to plan every move, just keep your cool and don't make things too predictable; try and mix things up a bit. Planning isn't always the best thing to do, just run with it but make sure you keep your composure beforehand.

It's a bit of hard work but it's worth it in the end.

Obwohl Ytt hier Recht hat, sollte man wohl eine gewisse Balance zwischendrin finden. Zuviel Überlegen macht es zu kompliziert, zu wenig hilft aber auch nicht.

Achja, und versuch doch mal nicht unbedingt in jedem deiner Posts zu fluchen, würde bestimmt einen besseren Eindruck machen, lol. ;D

Thrax

Die Gefühle halt. Ich hatte es echt in der Tasche, sie sass auf der Bank, wo auch ich sass, aber sie sass eben ein bisschen weiter weg, und sie hat mich angeguckt, und ich sie, anstatt sie anzusprechen habe ist nur mit meinem Kumpel gesprochen, und iwann stand sie auf und ging, glaub mir, das war iwie wie ein Stich ins Herz. Aber nächstes mal, I swear, ich muss es versuchen. Und naja wegem planen, ich machs jeden Tag, weil ich denk ich verliebt bin, und glaub mir, sie sieht aus wie ne geile Pussy, aber ihre classmates sagen sie ist zu brav bla bla. Genau sowas wollte ich xD. Sie ist soo süüss ey.

Und ja ich versuch damit aufzuhören xD. Und danke nochmal für deine Tipps. Mit dir kann man echt gut darüber quaseln xD

15th member

Dont try to plan always trax, its not the best to do man.Talk To her w/o her friends. And you dont study there right? So its difficult at first. but if you talk to her, and her personality is fine. She'll like you eventually.

Thrax

Dont try to plan always trax, its not the best to do man.Talk To her w/o her friends. And you dont study there right? So its difficult at first. but if you talk to her, and her personality is fine. She'll like you eventually.

Uhm:

I have from 15:00 - 15:45 Computer Science
Then 15:45 - 16:00 break

SHE
15:00 - 15:45 Economy

And she is just in the next classroom, so, I can see her only in this break. She is studying also computer science. But she is in another class. However, yes I know, I talked to my best female friend a while ago, she said the same thing like you guys. Listen, this time, I think Im really fell in love. Shit happens :D
And somehow, Im not desperate lol. Im happy, and Im looking forward to next tuesday, Im not scarred like this week. She motivated me a lot. And guys, this eye contact is not just random.

Leonard

sie sieht aus wie ne geile Pussy

Und ja ich versuch damit aufzuhören xD. Und danke nochmal für deine Tipps. Mit dir kann man echt gut darüber quaseln xD

o_O

Kein problem, immer gerne wieder. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back