• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need help, topic is a wonderful girl <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
what exactly makes you more mature than me?
A lot of things make her much more mature than you. So you can kindly shut the fuck up and go get lynched or some shit.

what exactly makes you more mature than Thrax?
the fact that you can hold or define a better relationship?
so he's approaching the situation the wrong way,
why can't you just lecture him instead of giving him
some long tirade about how much more sophisticated your
perspective of what love is, is compared to his feelings for this girl.
Stop formatting your posts like a fucking retarded 8 year old. In any case, if anyone, anyone, thinks that they can fall in love just by looking at someone and considering them to be "hot", "beautiful", "sexy", "cute", then they need to grow the fuck up. If they can't let their balls drop for the first time in their fucking lives, then they won't be suited for a relationship. Similarly, if someone who you like asks you for help on a fucking test, it's not a sign that she loves you back or even likes you in the slightest, no matter how much you're willing to twist the meaning. I've had a bunch of girls ask me how I've done on a test, and have asked me questions. Does this mean they like me? No. They're asking for input on their test so they won't fucking fail. On the other hand, getting someone's fucking e-mail isn't an earth shattering achievement either, and if he thinks that getting her e-mail, of all things, means she likes him and she's going to be his next girlfriend, then he's a fucking idiot.

Someone needs to punch Thrax in the fucking throat, because a kick to the balls won't do shit if your balls haven't fucking dropped yet.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
A lot of things make her much more mature than you. So you can kindly shut the fuck up and go get lynched or some shit.

LOL, make a list
and i just might agree

Stop formatting your posts like a fucking retarded 8 year old. In any case, if anyone, anyone, thinks that they can fall in love just by looking at someone and considering them to be "hot", "beautiful", "sexy", "cute", then they need to grow the fuck up. If they can't let their balls drop for the first time in their fucking lives, then they won't be suited for a relationship. Similarly, if someone who you like asks you for help on a fucking test, it's not a sign that she loves you back or even likes you in the slightest, no matter how much you're willing to twist the meaning. I've had a bunch of girls ask me how I've done on a test, and have asked me questions. Does this mean they like me? No. They're asking for input on their test so they won't fucking fail. On the other hand, getting someone's fucking e-mail isn't an earth shattering achievement either, and if he thinks that getting her e-mail, of all things, means she likes him and she's going to be his next girlfriend, then he's a fucking idiot.

Someone needs to punch Thrax in the fucking throat, because a kick to the balls won't do shit if your balls haven't fucking dropped yet.

why is it that the 8 year old reference is so commonly used. nothing new on your end is it......

Your telling someone that they need a kick in the balls and yet you yourself barely have balls to hang from (Dont worry, that wasn't an Asian joke). It's true that people can't fall in love by simply looking at each other, but some ppl believe that shit, which is basically a different perspective of how you would define falling in love. I also agree that it's not enough to include love at the least, but there's no stopping him. He likes the girl, he thinks the girl may have a thing for him, let him be, let him do his thing, and when it fails ,then you can laugh in his face.....or at your computer screen....

in the mean time
how about you stick to FI

Zeffphyr

I'm still keeping track of Thrax and everything but,
I am seriously enjoying this fight you guys are having.:lol:

(you're kicking their asses ZionsPhoenix!)

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Hey guys, kinda good news.

She is sick and she couldnt came to the school, but her friends were there, one of them, I know because he played in the same soccer team as me, and another girl said that she knows me, I dont know her :D, but she lives also in the near of my city. However, I asked her, where Seline was, she said she was sick, and she said to me: "You like her, dont you?"
I answered her: "Why do you ask?"

And then she replied: "I watched you sometimes, you look permanently to her :D"

And I laughed, then she just said that she is sick. And, she wrote her an sms to ask, if I can get her number. She said, yes. And, I got a number, I send her a message, and she also replied, I said, Hey, its me ..., do you remember me?
She wrote: "Uehjjj, yeah I do, and thanks a lot. Sure you can have it. ....@hotmail.com

Now I just saved it, and I am waiting for her, till she comes online.

So, I made it :D

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
By the time someone is 16, they should at least realize that you don't fall in love with someone just because they're hot.

Thrax seems to be beyond that point already. I'm sure that was his initial view, but I see that he has been able to see more positive things the times he talked with her. I don't think he is basing these feelings solely on her looks anymore.

And please, would you guys please take your argument over to Intel if you want to go on discussing how a good relationship needs to look like? What you're doing by now is neither help nor support in any way.

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
Hey guys, kinda good news.

She is sick and she couldnt came to the school, but her friends were there, one of them, I know because he played in the same soccer team as me, and another girl said that she knows me, I dont know her :D, but she lives also in the near of my city. However, I asked her, where Seline was, she said she was sick, and she said to me: "You like her, dont you?"
I answered her: "Why do you ask?"

And then she replied: "I watched you sometimes, you look permanently to her :D"

And I laughed, then she just said that she is sick. And, she wrote her an sms to ask, if I can get her number. She said, yes. And, I got a number, I send her a message, and she also replied, I said, Hey, its me ..., do you remember me?
She wrote: "Uehjjj, yeah I do, and thanks a lot. Sure you can have it. ....@hotmail.com

Now I just saved it, and I am waiting for her, till she comes online.

So, I made it :D

yeah, so everything is going good now.

so will uask her out or are u going to mke her ask u out?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Oh well this is an interesting turn of events. You actually went through with it, good for you chum.
Just don't fuck up the rest.

Thrax

Thx guys :D

I feel like, I didnt had a lot to do.

First, I WANTED to talk to her, but, I just walked through the floor, she saw me, and just asked me a question.
Then, I went to school, I failed.
And today, she wasnt there, she is sick, her best friend came to me, wtf I dont know her, seriously, she asked me a few question and suddenly she meant, I like Seline, however, I asked her by a sms if I can get her msn, she gave it to me straight, and weve been talking about few things :D

She is so nice person, we talked about our computer science teacher, then I told her, you look almost like Lady Gaga, and guys, she really does, she reeplied: " Maaann, so many ppl tell me that XD"
etc. etc. etc.

Then she said, she is going to sleep, her condition was ok but she felt a bit worse she told me. And yeah, I think everything was ok. You cant imagine, I am so happy right now. SO HAPPY! She is single, she is so nice, and I DO like her. So, I wanna ask her, if she wanna do something with me, maybe cinema, whatever, my next goal, winning her as my girlfriend.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
COngratz Thrax.
And congratz ZP.
You kicked Ectasy's ass :3 Lol.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
COngratz Thrax.
And congratz ZP.
You kicked Ectasy's ass :3 Lol.

I think we define this term very differently. Zion asks for proof for my maturity, yet he fails to provide any examples supporting his case. And, again, I said I was more mature because I have a better grasp, and more experience, for relationships. Example: sometime in August, you PMed me asking to be my friend after I clearly mocked you.

Thrax

You wanna know what we are talking about in msn?

Well, I dont want to say everything xD. Actually, we are coming closer, but it is stalking, I hate it, I actually wanna tell her everything right above her eyes. Because I think I do love her, she is so nice you dont know. I will write here next Tuesday again, then I see her face to face. ^^

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
You wanna know what we are talking about in msn?

Well, I dont want to say everything xD. Actually, we are coming closer, but it is stalking, I hate it, I actually wanna tell her everything right above her eyes. Because I think I do love her, she is so nice you dont know. I will write here next Tuesday again, then I see her face to face. ^^

sorry if i sound rude, cold, or if im being a jerk, but dont u think if people want to know u can just send them a message? im ean if theres a problem u will update right?

just something i was thinking about for a while, but no one should listen to me, my hormones are talking not me

Thrax

Actually, there is no problem, but, I dont want to be a stalker. I actually never had a girlfriend through stalking, she writes me every day an sms. Everyday when I come online, and if she is also online, she straight write to me, that gives me such a good feeling, she is shy, but, I see, she isnt shy on the computer, or handy, however, I would like to have a date with her. I like her so much, but I dont want to win her through stalking..

I just wanna tell you the truth, from real life.. Thats why I dont wanna tell you what we have written.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I think we define this term very differently. Zion asks for proof for my maturity, yet he fails to provide any examples supporting his case. And, again, I said I was more mature because I have a better grasp, and more experience, for relationships. Example: sometime in August, you PMed me asking to be my friend after I clearly mocked you.

I think the only thing wrong with your argument is unrelated to the actual dispute: You are arguing with imbeciles, so you can never really win.

Anyway, guys, some girl in my school asked me about a test
brb, heading to babynames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back