• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need help, topic is a wonderful girl <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

samurai_danny

Just do the old fashion way. Go up to her and have a small chat with her. Do it without her friends there. Theres nothing more annoying than trying to talk to a girl with the nagging howlings of bitches in the background. You pretty much have nothing to lose anyways if she turns u down.

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
Just do the old fashion way. Go up to her and have a small chat with her. Do it without her friends there. Theres nothing more annoying than trying to talk to a girl with the nagging howlings of bitches in the background. You pretty much have nothing to lose anyways if she turns u down.

thrax i suggest u update ur thread, so people dont think u are having trouble

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I think the only thing wrong with your argument is unrelated to the actual dispute: You are arguing with imbeciles, so you can never really win.

Anyway, guys, some girl in my school asked me about a test
brb, heading to babynames.com

:laugh:

but in any case, once you get the chance Thrax, just talk to her in person

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I know Aqua, I well keep u updated dont worry, next tuesday I will see her again, I hate it, if some looser come to this topic, and write some shit, only because they never had a girlfriend. Im not gonna be fooled..

I'm a looser, I have a girlfriend, and I writed some shit.

Where is your God now?

Stop being a pussy and talking to her once every two weeks about random shit. I wasted almost all of last year slowly trying to get to know a girl, because I was afraid that she would be turned off if I moved too fast. By April, I found out she had a boyfriend, so I wasted my time. If I had gone up to her during the first week of school, and gotten to know her, I would have easily found this out and been able to move on with my life.

With the rate at which you are moving, you are probably going to be friend zoned God awfully quick. Make it clear you are interested in her without being overbearing, and see if SHE initiates conversation with you. All of my friends know that if they want to talk to me, they need to text/AIM/call me first 95% of the time. It's just the way I am. Make her want your attention, don't let her think she never has to work for it. If she never goes out of her way to talk to you unless you already forced her into a conversation, you should just forget about it.

Malevolence

Raw Life
^^XD

We'll if she's beautiful, then go talk to her, get to know her.

It's simple as that.

Zeffphyr

With the last few updates we've gotten from Thrax I'm starting to see why he thinks she likes him.

lol not friendship but rape jk o_O but like i said no bad impressions or your doomed and if she thinks your a stalker (probably not) then restraining order for you

lol, restraining order. :laugh:

and by the way, why is Riku so damn buff in Sora's sig? :huh:

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
I know Aqua, I well keep u updated dont worry, next tuesday I will see her again, I hate it, if some looser come to this topic, and write some shit, only because they never had a girlfriend. Im not gonna be fooled..

no one is a loser just because u never dated someone, sometimes it shows maturity, since u might have been waiting for the right girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back