• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fan of KH

hey I know this is old and all but if anyone can remember way back Im trying to find the music video from utada hikaru called tears of emotions that has several clips of kh2 in it but I had no luck so if anyone can find it can you post the link here please thanx

sorixed

Dattebayo!
fan of KH said:
hey I know this is old and all but if anyone can remember way back Im trying to find the music video from utada hikaru called tears of emotions that has several clips of kh2 in it but I had no luck so if anyone can find it can you post the link here please thanx
no heartless slayer 101 this has to be a romur or someone made a video with kh2 and tears on it besides kh2 theme song is passion it's probably a made up movie by someone probably like videos on www.yousendit.com

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
fan of KH said:
how is it old i never heard from way back this is probably just a romur for sure or you meant something else?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah they say it like it's a official trailer i think it's fan made because it is.

fan of KH

Yes it was a fan made movie and it was posted on this site last year around christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back