• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Picture of Sora's meteor shower

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the Rainmaker

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of a shot from the intro of KHI where Sora is falling during the meteor shower? I've been writing a song based on the ending of KHI for about a year (haven't played through KHII yet) and now it's finally recorded acoustically, and Sora falling and meteor showers are a recurring theme, so I want a picture of that during KHI. That shot is also the one thing that made me interested in KH in the first place, so it's a kind of personal piece of artwork to me. But anyway, if anyone could hook me up with such a picture, because I KNOW there just HAS to be one out there somewhere, I would really, really appreciate it.

Strongbad02

sms.jpg

I'm not hosting that image for more than a day or so, I'm testing out a chat server program I'm writing and might need to turn off access to port 80(HTTP/Webserver) for a while.

If you need a better image, just ask me and I'll get back to you. I tried to get the part of the meteor shower that best showed his face. I can also brighten the image for you if you need it.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Why dont you download the video on www.kh-vids.net and screen capture the part you want. That way you can be more specific. The vids aren't as high quality as Strongbad02's pic tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back