• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need quick clarification

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meep2meep

Awards
Having trouble finding a confirmed source...
In kh2fm Xigbar informs Zexion that he heard someone else talking to Xemnas in the chamber of repose. We assume Aqua as its her armor there. So in 0.2 when Aqua is talking to Terra/ Terranort, shes actually talking to Xemnas and that is the conversation that Xigbar overheard correct? Also does Xemnas posess Terra's wayfinder? (I know this is an old topic and has probably been answered already, I'm just looking to see if anyone knows a confirmed source)

That being said Xigbar knows more about the organization than any other member and could be "making up" the conversation as to further Xehonarts plans to find Ventus in the chamber of waking as he already knew it existed (info from Xemnas)...
Plot holes in this game are confusing...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
There haven't been any answers regarding these topics in any interviews, so for the time being it's best to draw your own conclusions

meep2meep

Awards
There haven't been any answers regarding these topics in any interviews, so for the time being it's best to draw your own conclusions

Ight, glad to know that I'm not inept and couldnt find the source. I could have sworn I read something about it but I may have just imagined it. Thanks for the confimation of a lack of confirmation lol

D

Deleted member 246005

I thought it was more Xemnas having a one-sided conversation with Aqua's armor than Aqua's armor talking about.

meep2meep

Awards
I thought it was more Xemnas having a one-sided conversation with Aqua's armor than Aqua's armor talking about.

That's what I thought too. I figured Xemnas was conversing with himself. After wathing the scene in game yesterday Xigbar is extremely vague about it.

"... holds himself up there whenever he can and talks to someone. But who? For all I know, he's the only one in that room.... not eavesropping. Couldn't hear what they were saying".

For all we know it could have been time travel Ansem he was talking too as well. Just after having played 0.2 the conversation would have to have taken place before com and castle oblivion but after Ansem (heartless) possessed Riku. I know Xemnas goes down there whenever he can but Xigbar alludes to actually hearing more than 1 person down there at least for a single conversation.
That's why I suspected that Aqua talking to Terra in the realm of darkness was the conversation Xigbar was eavesdropping on.

Last edited:

Sally-boiii

Awards
Having trouble finding a confirmed source...
In kh2fm Xigbar informs Zexion that he heard someone else talking to Xemnas in the chamber of repose. We assume Aqua as its her armor there. So in 0.2 when Aqua is talking to Terra/ Terranort, shes actually talking to Xemnas and that is the conversation that Xigbar overheard correct? Also does Xemnas posess Terra's wayfinder? (I know this is an old topic and has probably been answered already, I'm just looking to see if anyone knows a confirmed source)

That being said Xigbar knows more about the organization than any other member and could be "making up" the conversation as to further Xehonarts plans to find Ventus in the chamber of waking as he already knew it existed (info from Xemnas)...
Plot holes in this game are confusing...

1, first bolded msg) All of that would imply that Xehanort can do some astral projection type of magic to people very far away, using a method very akin to how time travel is explained in DDDs. Since there hasn't been any indication of him being able to do that I would assume that this may have something to do with his capacity to recognize and call Aqua (or rather her armor) "friend". He may just be experiencing what Terra experiences or has experienced while being in (and because he has) the same body as Terra.

Edit: Actually I just remembered he could speak to Terra (in a way that seemed to be) telepathically in BBS. This was during the scene when Xehanort told Terra that Ventus was trying to find out about himself

2) "Also does Xemnas..."- he presumably does. IIRC he kept it in his pocket, assuming Xehanort didn't discard it for whatever reason, one could reasonably assume he has it.

3) whether or not Xigbar was making up what he says he heard may depend on what time these events happened. Like if that conversation happened during the events of 0.2, I think we could reasonably assume they were having an actual "I'll 'talk' to you in spirit" conversation. But we may never know. I hope this helps. :D

Last edited:

meep2meep

Awards
1) tbh I have no idea how this conversation would take place... through what super convoluted method this series would explain... hearts connect weirdly and the ability to have characters in different world's converse with another or within themselves varies from encounter to encounter (I.e. kairi/ Roxas kh2, Mickey and riku Com, mickey and sora kh1, sora and kairi kh1, etc).
By the way Ansems guardian grabs Aqua (and Ven) some physical form of xehonort must exist there in that time (not necessarily in the same realm) thus it could just be time travel Ansem who is talking to Xemnas in the chamber of repose.
The entire reason I made this topic was because canonically in 2fm the chamber of awakening is first mentioned and 0.2 would be the first time is would be mentioned chronologically iirc (if the do say it in bbs my bad, but never by a form of xehornort). This is why I wondered if there had been a confirmed statement about the 2fm scene with xigbar and Aqua's scene with Terra in 0.2

2) oh ffs lol of course he still has it. I'm just not sure which version of him would. My assumption was Xemnas given that it's technically whats let of terranorts body. (BTW the ffs wasn't towards you but Nomura and his stupid symbolic key chains that will be used as a keyblade. $100 bet that Sora gets all 3 Wayfinders combined to be a Keychain for a keyblade he gets in kh3. Probably named the Wayfinder or something about friendship and the hearts of the cards).

3) I'm to lazy to do the calculations right now but given how 358 gives the exact date of when zexion leaves for castle oblivion. Knowing the exact time that Sora defeats ansem. When Xemnas visits sora... We're actually informed the general time of when the conversaion occurs. (But for the sake of being thorough I will edit this post with those dates once I have access to a computer)

Edit: Ok I did research and come up with this...
0/Start= Aqua enters the relm of Darkness (10yrs pass) Ven is sleeping in castle oblivion
Day ???= Zexion and Xigbar conversation... key note as to no date: the org has only 11 members Marluxia just joined, missing Larxene (no idea of the time gap between when she and Roxas join)/ Caslte oblivion is mentioned as the "new facility"
Day 1 = Roxas "born" / Sora is in hollow bastion/ Aqua during the events of 0.2
Day 6= Sora fights a Xemnas at Hollow Bastion/ Xemnas tells Roxas he went to see Sora (Ultimania info)
Day 7= Xion is first introduced (comes important later)
Day 16-22 = "The plan to use Sora in Castle Oblivion is established. Around this time Sora fights the seeker of darkness, Ansem, and saves the world, and Riku and the King are left in the world of Darkness" (Ultimania translation)/ Aqua and Mickey help close the door (same span of time)
Day 22/23= Zexion leave to go to castle oblivion/ Sora has not yet entered castle oblivion (as per zexion secret report on day 24)

So from rewatching the cutscence with Zexion and Xigbar... Vexen is looking for Xemnas saying its urgent. Making an asummption but I think about the Replica program (like Vexen EVER talks about anything else ever)/ in the cutscene with Aqua and Terra, he says "he's using me so that you'll tell THEM where you hid Ven". So by looking at all the dates we have that are CONFIRMED. Terranort needed the confirmation that Ven was indeed in the chamber of waking which Aqua confirms for him. We still dont know how many "days" Aqua was in the realm of darkness from her perspective. We know that Aqua talks to Terra before Sora seals the door (obv) and that Roxas isnt born yet. I think its safe to assume that Sora hasn't even been to hollow bastion yet as Roxas isnt even born.
SO all together Xigbar could not have know that Xemnas' other "friend" was in the chamber of waking UNTIL Terranort has the confirmation from Aqua that Ven is indeed there.... Thus Xemnas wouldn't start looking for Ven until he knew if he was in castle oblivion or not. And I actually think through all the convoluted mess Ive made of this forum thats the best supporting evidence I can find.

Last edited:

Sally-boiii

Awards
200.gif

I KNOW I wouldn't have been able to sift through and process all of that to coherently or even the patience to do it to come up with a timeline like that. And I commend you for it!

meep2meep

Awards
200.gif

I KNOW I wouldn't have been able to sift through and process all of that to coherently or even the patience to do it to come up with a timeline like that. And I commend you for it!

Lol tbh the timeline was fairly easy to do. The secret reports from 358/2 had alot of the dates. Rewatched a bunch of cutscenes and the ultimania had alot of info too :)

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I more-or-less agree with your timeline, but I just wanted to double check something and found out that Terra actually says "so you'll tell him where you hid Ven" not "them."

meep2meep

Awards
I more-or-less agree with your timeline, but I just wanted to double check something and found out that Terra actually says "so you'll tell him where you hid Ven" not "them."

Yes that is correct. I had youtube cc on and thats what it showed up with. Watched it again (in game) and it does say him not them.
Just out of curiosity, which part of my timeline do you find questionable? (It looks like I'm actually trying to prove this theory now and not just looking for confirmation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back