• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need some Science Fair help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexel

Beyond hope
As this doesn't seem to really fit in anywhere else, here's hoping this is the right section.

I need a HUGE sample of people for results to be accurate. And not just one age/gender group, I need a wide variety. Now, I know this isn't really the best place to do this, but it's the only place I know.

Stroop Effect

Read the directions, take the test, and post your results. Only age and gender is absolutely NEEDED TO BE KNOWN TO ME. PM me if you don't feel like posting/showing your age, gender, or results in plain sight of others. For those of you wondering, I am conducting a test on the Stroop Effect* to see if age and gender have an effect.

*Don't know what the Stroop Effect is? Basically put, it's where the two sides of your brain are giving you conflicting information ( in this case, the left is telling you what the word is, the right tells you what the color of the ink the word is written in is ) and can often be used to see how stressed/distracted/etc. you are.

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Trust me, most people won't care about giving that kind of information out (most people have it listed under their avatar).

Word Set #1: 6.857 seconds
Word Set #2: 22.542 seconds
Difference: 15.685 seconds

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
First Test:18.408 seconds
Second Test: 31.888 seconds.
Difference:13.480 seconds

A

Azrael

First Test:9.100 seconds
Second Test: 14.888 seconds.