• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need some tips for godness of fate cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

winex82

Anybody got any tips for killing the to fatty's in the 6th round it get annoying I CAN NEVER HIT THEM!! and i need that oritclim+ but it seems the fatty's are blocking my path here anybody care to help me out?

winex82

huh? i'm talking about fat bandit and large body i on;y get 30sec to kill them and my combo is so big that is take like 7 sec to do my combo on them and i am lv 57

O

Oberon

winex82 said:
Anybody got any tips for killing the to fatty's in the 6th round it get annoying I CAN NEVER HIT THEM!! and i need that oritclim+ but it seems the fatty's are blocking my path here anybody care to help me out?

Summon peter pan and constantly mash the X button like mad, rinse and repeat.

EDIT: screw the drives, and get down to brass taxs eit.

winex82

tryed it and it didn't work they were still left with half health and i used wisdom i am straight flat out of idea's i might just have to keep trying but wait!! can i have auruon or herc in my party!?

Lightning Blade

If you can Knocksmash. I did weeks ago and it was easy to me. Oh and trinity limit, you can use it alone.

winex82

i beat it finally i used thuderra or how ever u spell the last spell and i had alot of ethers it worked and the rest was pice of cake but now i got something else i need the other oricim +

winex82

yea well the thunder spell hit both of them and i killed them both in 10 sec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back