• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Negaishipping Family Snippets. (Pokemon Black and White Rebirth Universe.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Negaishipping family snippets.

1. A father and son talk.

Ash Ketchum, loved everything about his life right now. He was a well respected Pokemon Trainer, He was married t the love of his life Iris. They had many pokemon from his travels across the regions. While she was Grand Champion of Unova, he acted as a terror to criminal organizations everywhere as the Interpol agent Black Bolt. They were also raising two wonderful children: Soot and Rosa. Heck even his partner and best bud Pikachu had two kids with Purrloin. Today was one of those rarities were the man and pokemon could enjoy their time with the family. Well they were mostly just at his desk, reading a book. Something he did more often thanks to Cilan’s recommendations.

“Dad, Dad, Dad!” They heard a young boy call out. Pikachu’s ears twitched as they heard a screeching sound as a small eight year old boy, bright eyed, big smile, a combination of himself and his mother. His face, with her skin and purple hair, only it sparked out thanks to the exposure of his Pichu buddy Mickey. Donned in a My Hero Academia shirt and black shorts, was Soot Ketchum.

“Yeah Soot what’s up?” Ash asked putting his book down.

“Dad, Uncle Pikachu, can I ask you something?” Soot asked curiously.

“Shoot.” Ash told him. He was proud that his head was doing a lot better then himself and his mother put together in school. Who knows he might become a better trainer then he was back in the day. It was good that he was curious about things.

“What’s a hooker?” Soot asked in that innocent way only kids could.

Both human and pokemon didn’t know how to respond to that. If Ash had a drink he would have done a spit take.

“What?” Pikachu asked not sure what he heard.

“What’s a hooker?” Soot repeated. Sometimes Soot would be too curious for his own good.

Ash slowly rose from his chair, eyeing his son on his level.

“Where did you hear that word?” Ash asked in a serious tone, chug the boy to back away a little.

“Umm, I learned it from Seth.” Soot admitted. Both adults gave a sigh.

“Oh course you did.” The agent groaned. Damn it Wes, just because you have a vaguer mouth in front of your kid doesn’t mean his had to get infected.

Then Pikachu and Ash got the same idea.

“You wanna know what a hooker is?” Ash asked with a small glint of mischief in his voice.

Soot nodded his head, like a bobble head.

“Okay only if you promise me you won’t tell your mother.” Ash said.

“I promise, I promise!” Soot proclaimed, now wanting know even more.

“A hooker…is your mom’s friend Georgia.” Ash stated. Pikachu was doing everything he could not to laugh. Over the years, the two rivals had become friends. While Ash and Georgia had gone from rivals for Iris’s affection to tolerance for one another…they would still mess with one another.

“Oh, okay, so can we go flying?” Soot asked quickly moving on to something else.

“Sure, go get Rosa, and Mickey and we’ll go flying.” Ash said patting him on the head. Soot ran like like a charging Taros, dashing across the hall.

“I’ll get it!” Soot yelled as the door bell rang the next day. Ash and Pikachu walked with Iris as Soot opened the door.

“Mom your hooker’s here!” Soot called out. The Dragon Buster in question looked rather offended, and shocked. Iris looked baffled. But Ash and Pikachu were laughing their heads off.

Ash knew he’d be sleeping on the couch for a bit or worse, but the looks on their faces was priceless.

End

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This was really cute and adorable. I'm also happy for Ash to have kids and Iris as his wife. And it's pretty funny that Seth accidentally taught Soot the word Hooker. xD lol.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
2Rosa and Snowy.

Iris Ketchum, Grand Champion of Unova, mother of three was very worried.

Why was the one worthy of Researam Dragon of Truth worried?

Well during their trip to the Aloha Region, Ash wanted to take her and the kids before school started. It was also an excuse to take a vacation from their respective jobs. The family were invited over to stay at the home two old student’s of Ash’s. The First and still running Grand Champion Sunlen Okami, and his wife Professor Lillie Okami. How they met and all the family drama that came with that was for another story, for another time. Lillie had a Ninetails, an Aloan NineTails. They were ice pokemon. Iris still to this day had a terrible fear of ice type pokemon, and the beautiful fox was no exception. Scared her when they met, and Iris still hid behind her husband now.

“Mommy, Mommy, Mommy Miss Lillie said Snowy could come home with us!” Rosa cried out.

This short, dark violet haired child, styled in with two afro puffs, beaming from ear to ear, with her father’s Z marks across her cheeks. She was wearing a dark blue Aloha style dress with skulls decorating it, and was holding onto a Alohan Vupex kit. The tiny snow fox smiled unaware it was exhaling cold air.

“I’m sorry, what was that Honey?” Iris asked. She was aware that Horxous, was acting like a little Axew from an age long pasted, shaking ever so slightly.

“Snowy wants to come home with us, Miss Lillie and her NineTails said she could, isn’t that great? ” Rosa asked cheerfully, unaware of her mother and dragon pokemon older brother’s plight.

“You mean you want Snowy to…live with us at home?” Iris questioned, sounding as calm as possible. However mentally she was scramming in abject horror at the thought of her home being invaded by this little powder puff.

“Oh course I do, I love Snowy. She’s the coolest pokemon ever.” Rosa said with glee while kissing the furry pokemon’s forehead.

“I love Rosa!” Snowy cried out.

Iris’s worry turned to fear. She couldn’t let this monster come with them….but she couldn’t just let rip apart the new friendship they formed. Well Iris had two options: Let Rosa have her new ice friend, and get over her life long fear. Or keep them apart, and break her daughter’s heart.

“…Rosa, your sure you want to take…Snowy away from her home, away from her mama and friends? And are you sure you can look after her?” Iris asked trying to make sure Rosa knew what she was doing and what she’d comment. Rosa was smart, but she was a little kid.

“Miss Lille and Ninetails, said it was okay…and I help out with all the other pokemon…and..Gardevoir can teleport us here if Snowy gets home sick.” Rosa retorted thinking of counter points.

Oh course Rosa would think of Ash’s Gardevoir. The pokemon from Kalos utterly adored the kids, and would do anything they asked, even when she shouldn’t.

“I know Im not a trainer, yet but Soot has Mickey as his Pokemon Best Friend…and I know you and Big Bro don’t like ice pokemon…but..but I love Snowy and want to be with her forever, just like Daddy and Pikachu, and you and Big Bro and everyone else.” Rosa said while holding onto Snowy even tighter. The pokemon used her puppy fox eyes to attempt to look even more adorable.

Iris took a deep breath. She must have been out of her mind to be thinking to his. Horxous looked very unsure of what his human mother would say.

“Daddy would say yes.” Rosa added. Iris rolled her eyes and patted her daughter on the head.

“Oh course your father would say, yes. You could connive him to do anything you asked.” Iris admitted.

“And you can put those kit eyes away sweetheart, you can come with us.” Iris stated causing her dragon to give her a double take.

“Really?” Rosa gasped, bouncing up and down with excitement.

“Really, really, but she’ll be your responsibility..” Iris told her sternly. Only to be tackled with a hug by her daughter and new little pokemon.

“Thank you.” Snowy said cutely as she gave Iris a frost bitten kiss. Mentally a voice in her head was screaming that she let an ice pokemon touch her. Iris told that voice to quit whining like a little kid and let her little kid be happy.

“You’re your welcome Snowy.” Iris whispered. The ice fox turned to the imposing dragon cowering looking to give a kiss to him as well.

“Come on Big Bro, your late on your dose of Vitamin K.” Rosa said while making kissing noses with her lips. Horuxos turned to Iris worryingly.

“It might take Horxus more time to get used to Snowy honey…kisses are the extent of my bravery.” Iris said letting her big dragon gain some distance from the ice pokemon.

Rosa frowned but looked like she understood.

“M’kay, come on Snowy, lets go tell Miss Lillie then see how Daddy’s battle with Mr. Sunlen is doing.” Rosa said while running off with her new friend.

“SUNLEN!!!” They could hear Ash cry out.

“SENSEI!!” They heard The grand Champion of the island region cry out.

“GRENINJA!”

“INCINEROAR!”

“WOOT THIS IS AWESOME!” They could hear Soot cheer.

The three girls, and the male dragon all heard a massive explosion a few ways away. Iris sighed putting a hand over her forehead.

“Still such little kids.” She groaned. “Come on Rosa, we gotta go fix up everyone.”

“FIRST AID!” Rosa yelled out as she ran into the direction of the smoke.

End.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Iris getting over her fear for her daughter was one the cutest things in the world to me. I like how she admits her bravery only goes so far. I do hope in time Iris gets used to Snowy's presence. I do think she was brave for letting the ice pokemon kiss her like that for her daughter's sake. And Ash being used as a counter to getting her way was hilarious. And smart. That kid is going places. lol. Overall, it was a great chapter! :D

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Hot Chocolate.

For as long as the twins could remember, their family had a tradition during the winter. Soot and Rosa, covered up as their warmest winter clothes, finally reached their home. Mickey the Pichu, and Snowy the Vulpix shook off any access snow. Snowy loved the cold, but didn’t mind getting warm with the rest.

“Welcome home everyone, how was school?” Iris called out, she was wrapped in half a dozen heavy blankets. She quickly got her kids out their wet winter clothes. Gardivor came with towels and stared to dry off they two young pokemon and the kids.

“School was great, I got an B- on a math test! And Soot got an A on his history report!” Rosa yelled with pride.

“Oh you did, Im so proud of you both!” Iris said as she hugged the children. Soot blushed a bit while the others smiled.

“I could have done better. I should have written at least a few more paragraphs.” Soot mumbled feeling like he didn’t meet his own standards. Iris just smiled.

“Honey you’ve done better in school then I ever did. Be proud of yourself.” She went on patting her son on the shoulder. He gave a smile.

The mother children and pokemon walked into the large living room.The twins jumped to the couch, covering themselves in heavy blankets, while the grand champion made way for the kitchen, As the kids and pokemon got cozy, she came back with mugs of hot chocolate. Soot and Rosa looked took their mugs, blew on them, and started to drink. Iris then put down little bowls for the younger pokemon to drink out from. Gardivor made a bag of marshmallows hover, adding them to everyone’s coco.

“Now when your dad gets back with Horxuous and everyone else we can start the movies.” She said. Ash, Pikachu, Emogla, Purloin, and Horxuous walked in the door, with a large pink boxes.

“DAD!” The kids chanted happily.

“Hey Mom and Dad.” Mickey mumbled before drifting off to sleep in Gardivor’s lap.

“Hi guys, I’ve got the dounuts, and the macaroons.” He said cheerfully. Iris got up and helped her husband out of his winter clothes, and got the scarf off her dragon son. The married couple shared a kiss. while Greninja vanished with the sweets, and landed onto the couch next to Gardivor. The married pokemon trainers found themselves surrounded by their many pokemon, and kids. They passed around mugs of hot coco, sweets and everyone watched a few Disney movies, like Wander Over Yonder, the Returning Movie, Mulan, Princess and the Frokie, Monina, Big Hero Six, and Tangled.

It was one way to beat the cold.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Talk about a warm and fluffy chapter. It's actually pretty cute to see Iris and the kids getting cozy on the couch waiting for Ash to get home with some hot cocoa to keep them warm. Kind of a nice break from the usual pokemon battles and team rocket shenanigans. Speaking of which, I wonder if we'll ever see the other characters futures that accompanied Ash and Iris on their many adventures. Of course, it'd probably spoil things. But it does make me curious. Anyways, this was a great chapter, Lan! :D

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
The start of the Gardevior Trilogy.
The Ketchum home in Virbank City was quiet it was empty all expect for one. A Gardevior on the couch.

Gardevior was a pokemon for the simple pleasures. The physic/fairy type met her trainer Ash, Pikachu on their first mission in the Kalos region. How the met was a little embarrassing for her, but, Ash, Pikachu, Bonnie and Clemant laughed it off. She admits that the adventure they shared in saving Kalos from an untimely destruction was fun, it wasn’t really for her. When Ash showed Iris Gardevior she would act as her personal assistant, while Ash, Pikachu and Co traveled the regions, fighting criminals and gym leaders for fun.

That changed when Ash and Iris officially married and the two needed help looking after the new home stead. She would be in charge of keeping the place clean, making sure any of the pokemon weren’t causing too much havoc, and teleporting her two humans from their respective works when both their jobs were starting to get the better of them for it….and she might add one of Ash’s single female companions as an…extra night time playmate for their mating nights.

Gardevior did it mostly for laughs, but her humans didn’t seem to mind. While there were days it got dull, Gardevior and the rest of the pokemon would throw a few wild parties…much to the dismay of the trainers. When Iris and Ash told her she had a limit of parties to throw for the year she just played her albums of Roxie’s best hits.

Rosa and Soot were another lovely addition to her life. She utterly adored them, and they in turn adored her back. She would play games, sing them songs, sneak them candy when asked, teleport them anywhere. The pokemon had become another cool family member.

Now they were at School, Iris and her pokemon were busy battling any challengers, and managing the Unova region’s government. Ash, Pikachu and her fellow teammates were all over the world, fighting criminals, saving lives….and Gardevior woke from her nap utterly bored out of her mind. Cleaning, organizing, reading, did nothing for her, heck, playing Soot’s video games, or Ash’s retro video games didn’t seem fun anymore.

Groaning, the pokemon got up, she figured she could bake something at least, make herself and the kids a nice treat when that get home. So Gardevior went into the kitchen that she cleaned four times in two hours. While the pokemon used her powers to make cookies, poke puffs, and cinnamon rolls, oh she’d have to ask Iris for money to restock on a few foods again. She recalled many times that Ash said her baking would be sold at a restaurant, her teacher’s Sansage and Cilan had agreed…..as she put her creations in the oven…. Gardevior got an idea.

“Okay, that’s the last challenger for the…” Grand Champion Iris muttered as she opened the door to the office to find.

Gardevior lying on her desk, in a Paint me like your kalos girl’s pose.

“Gardevior what are you doing here?” Iris asked sounding confused as she closed the door.

“Oh glorious and most charitable Grand Champion, can I not come in and check on you? Your husband always worries about you when he’s away.” The physic/fairy type said in an over dramatic fashion.

“Okay what do you want? Iris demanded never liking the suck up indirect way someone would lead in to ask her for a favor.

“Well….I…I was hoping you could give me a raise on my allowance.” The pokemon hoped.

“You and the kids, how much?” Iris said slightly amused.

“….Oh about enough to help me start my own bakery in town?” Gardevior spoke in the cutest way possible to Iris’s mind.

“….Come again?” The Dragon Master requested, not sure if she heard that right.

“Help me get a loan to start my own bakery. The kids are in school, and they’ll leave the house in a few years to go on their traveling. My old job has been taken, and I don’t wanna go out and fight again. Please help me with this Iris, I’m so bored!” Gardevior in an over dramatic whining tone.

“…. Gardevior have you thought any of this through?” Iris asked while taking her seat.

“Well….ummm, kinda, sorta, I mean everyone likes my cookies, and other goodies….so I figure you and maybe Cilan can help me out. with the details.” The pokemon admitted while pointing her fingers together.

“Such a little kid, Gar-Gar you can’t just come in here without any real planning, owning and running a business is a big dedication, and responsibility.” Iris lectured while Gardevior looked discouraged.

“But…”The pokemon wanted to rebuttal before Iris grabbed a hold of her hands.

“I think it might be a good idea for you to do some research first. I’ll see what Cilan and I can do for you, once you have a proper plan, and if you still want to do it.” Iris added, smiling, and the pokemon nodding giving a smile in return.

“ Also If your bored, why don’t you just go on a trip while everyone’s out, I mean you can teleport right?” Iris suggested.

Gardivior gave Iris a blank stare. The Dragon Master could have sworn she saw the mental gears in the pokemon’s head stop and fall out of her head.

“You mean I could have left the house….the region anytime I wanted?” The Pokemon asked slowly.

“Well yeah, as long as you made it home by dinner time.” Iris told her. Iris wasn’t sure what to think of the massive grin her husband’s pokemon was making.

“When then I better plan on where I’m gonna travel to tomorrow.” The pokemon said happily as she left Iris’s office.

“…I had better not regret telling her that.” Iris lamented.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like how much we get to see everyone grow up after their many adventures as a kid. Iris is a lot more responsible and sounds way more grown up when speaking to Gardivior. I also find it both funny and a tiny bit sad that Gradivior didn't know she could leave this whole time. Furthermore, I like seeing Gradivior wanting to do more than go into battles and house sit. I hope she continues to explore her horizons. Overall it was a great and fluffy chapter, Lan. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back