• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You new screenshots and character artwork released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hot off the back of the NEO The World Ends With You release date announcement trailer, Square Enix has released a new batch of screenshots and artwork via the press hub and official website! Take a look at the stylist cast and crew and check out familiar locales in Shibuya, gameplay, event scenes and more!

Last edited:
Awards
Neku.pngR49980b403d3b78a9ed3bf73f98439647.jpg

Anyone notice their hair colour is different? Neku's hair colour is usually orange (on the right) but the one on the left has blondish hair. Wonder why that could be (maybe he dyed it which makes sense since it looks like he's in hiding).

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I’m going to guess it’s highlighted and the rest of his hair is the same colour. If he is in hiding, he’s likely going to keep that hood up for the majority of the game until the final act

zekro94

Awards
Now that you say that, yeah looking at him it sure feels like Neku. One thing to note though, in the trailer at the last seconds if you pause it and go frame by frame, he has the same hair colour as Rindoneku.jpg

okhi12

Awards
Wait for the Neo:TWEWY Ultimania where Nomura will say "it's not Neku (written with kanji), but Neku (written with katakana)", confusing us even more. Just like the Shibuyas in the KH3 Ultimania.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wait for the Neo:TWEWY Ultimania where Nomura will say "it's not Neku (written with kanji), but Neku (written with katakana)", confusing us even more. Just like the Shibuyas in the KH3 Ultimania.
Neku wasn't written with Kanji to begin with lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This was hilarious lmao

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Neku’s hair was already dyed so either he’s using a new dye or he isn’t Neku/Neku like we remember him lol
Was it dyed originally? I always thought the orange was natural. I mean if Ichigo can roll with it as a natural hair colour, I don’t see why Neku can’t 😅

Though I can see him dyeing it to lay low at least. Who knows what’s going on with Neku. Given what happened in A New Day, I get the feeling he’ll either have it out for Coco, or is stuck as her pawn and trying to get free.

Awards
Can't wait for people to misinterpret it as "Nomura confirmed that it's not Neku" just like how people saw the Shibuya quote as confirming they were seperate despite Katakana Shibuya being obviously written the same way as TWEWY Shibuya

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Can't wait for people to misinterpret it as "Nomura confirmed that it's not Neku" just like how people saw the Shibuya quote as confirming they were seperate despite Katakana Shibuya being obviously written the same way as TWEWY Shibuya
To be fair, if you only have the translations to go off of the Shibuya statement was really confusing.

Back