• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You Opening Trailer revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has released the opening trailer for NEO: The World Ends With You on their YouTube account featuring the opening theme song.

In a tweet by Tetsuya Nomura, he said that the opening was so good that he had to share it now. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Very nice😃👍 Not sure how to feel about the theme song since it feels like a medley of different songs near the end. The visuals however look very good, and gives an idea of our characters’ personalities.

D

Deleted member 246005

It was pretty good. 👍

I'm guessing Fret and Nagi have directional powers.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I really love the visual direction for this opening (and the whole game, from what we've seen). It's so good.

I really dig the road sign imagery going on it. And I think YouTube user StarChases is probably on point with it.

July can't come soon enough.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
That theme song was super unexpected and dope, I'm into it!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
This looks like a great opening. I think among the new Reapers Shoka is probably my favorite so far.

There's so much I'm looking forward to with this game, I can't wait to get my hands on this and hopefully learn what happened to the characters from the original.

Back