• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Net neutrality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
There's recently been talk about how Sky, TB and Virgin are gonna limit the users internet acces for commercial ends. Just wanted to know how you guys think about this. Do you think there's nothing wrong with this, or should the internet remain neutral ground with everyone getting the same amount of access/speed?

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
I thought it was only Virgin? Well I've got Virgin for another few months, then I'm changing, the fact that I'm (well, my parents lol) going to have to cough up some more cash just to get over 50k is a load of rubbish. Was going to switch to Sky, but if they're also doing this, then the only other alternative is t get another internet provider as well as freeview.

That's not all, Virgin have said that they're taking action on illegal downloaders, I'm sure my fellow "thought criminals" are not happy, yet another reason to change.

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Just want to say that, personnally, I'm against this. Letting people pay for privileges that are supposed to be for everyone. I mean that's what people did in the past and it always resulted in (violent) revolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back