• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Never land and tarzan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah I know, but also in Hades they introduced the Underworld and Meg and pain and panic and Pegasus, which weren't in the first game, U see what I'm getting at, its not they're making up new stories its that their taking the basic Ideas that they didn't use in the first game and puttin them into the second game, but they basicly used up all the ideas in the first game for Deep Jungle and basicly all of Neverland too, but they did introduce POTC world, so that would get kinda repetative having two pirate worlds.......I didn't like that they took out Traverse Town though cause I miss the music and the calmness that it brought to me when I wanted to take a break from killing heartless, I know they replaced it with Radiant Garden, but it just isn't the same

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Neverland introduced almost NOTHING of the main cast. The main cast of characters (like Wendy) the lost boys, the island they were on. There was TONS they could have done. They didn't even TOUCH the surface of Neverland. They looked at one area. It's similar to Hollow Bastion. In reference Neverland is the castle from KH1. There are still TONS of areas they didn't touch up on. I would have loved to have explored the jungles of Neverland.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
omg i hated tarzan so much. i dread that place in every game...Tarzan < atlantica = catwoman

Neverland was the stuff though. it pissed me off when they took it out. i friggin loved that place

E

Eclipse

look. nomura said he picks what worlds he puts in the games, by theme. in kh1 he wanted something green so he put tarzan

in kh2, the "green" theme came from the pride lands

never land was a "pirate" theme, we now have port royal :p

E

Eclipse

what did i do? lol i think you have me confused with someone else

I know that TSK, I know that Hook didn't die and he just ran away, I said that they brought Oggie back and stuff even though he died

since when did i say that?

i just said i remember an interview where nomura said he picks the worlds based on themes...so i just thought the reason why tarzan is out is because pride lands are in, and the reason never land is out is because port royal is in

i don't understand why tarzan wasn't in CoM. but i wouldn't've liked it anyway xD

Fire Tears

I think Atlantica in KH2 was a element of bringing more type of things to do in the game, besides, it was optional. The whole musical idea was pretty creative to me and I enjoyed playing it in KH2. In KH1 it would soooo trouble some but after I beat the game, I liked going back and forth to swim around as a merman. I wouldn't complain about Atlantica too much.

Tarzan world wasn't any issue for me. Why everyone is complaining, I seriously don't know. It wasn't my favorite world, I'll be honest, but it wasn't any drama for me either. In fact, rethinking it, I enjoyed causing chaos in the camp area and tree boarding.

Neverland was one of my favorite world in the 1st one. Sure, it was just a ship, but I was able to fly, so I didn't care much and I would care much if it were exactly the same in KH3. When I found out it wasn't going to be in KH2, I was so upset. I usually go back to Neverland just so I can fly around. It was the most enjoyable experience for me in KH1.

Now, the only world I am happy they didn't bring back was Monstro the whale. It was too troublesome and colorful for me. The entire world game me a headache in KH1 and KH: CoM. It wasn't any fun playing through that world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back