• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Never noticed that....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxm

yensid is disney spelled backwards just like erauqs is square.... did anyone ever see that or am i just stupidly late again

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
This has been known about them both ever since they came out. {Yen Sid in Fantasia and Erauqs in his release}

You're behind by just a tad.

Caxm

O and i forgot to say that his name has been like that for a while unlike eraqus

Tenyas

It's a name. In KH, they don't consider the fact that technically, Yen Sid is far older then the new-born Eraqus. They're names they've always had, so in KH it wouldn't be of that much importance [excepting anagrams, those are big]

Caxm

One last Question who where thinks yensid is the last seat......
cause i think it very and i repete VERY unlikely

Tenyas

I kind of do for the fact that He's off training Mickey to be a master. [unless... that seat turns out to be for mickey instead. x.o]

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
We don't know who the third seat belongs to as the two other seats are MX and Eraqus. There are many of us thinking Yensid because he trained Mickey to use the Keyblade but the sorcerer himself is not a Keyblade wielder.

JTD95

I don't think it's Yensid since he got his seat in Yensid's tower.
And also, isn't MX just visiting them when he uses the chair? So maybe the two other seat's are for visitors?

αsiя

space coke
I don't think it's Yensid since he got his seat in Yensid's tower.
And also, isn't MX just visiting them when he uses the chair? So maybe the two other seat's are for visitors?

I think it's for Aqua or Terra
The two of them were taking Master Exams so that means they're going to become masters in some sort of way and maybe one of those seats are for them

keyhole

I think it's for Aqua or Terra
The two of them were taking Master Exams so that means they're going to become masters in some sort of way and maybe one of those seats are for them

This actually makes more sense to me than for Yen Sid but I wouldn't be surprised if it was for Mickey or even Ven since he will probably become a master later on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back