• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Never-the-less (My first full Fan-Fic, Comedy)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
Forget this one

Sorry for the inconveinence this one sucks and I realy do agree with the others
please check out my fanfic on my sig. it is way better thought there is only one chapter and if that dont work to well
I have a few more ideas I will just need help putting them on totel understanding paper (plus desribing people and places)

well sorry
but please do check my other one on the sig

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
Well, don't get me wrong. I love comedy fanfics. But this just sucks.

I have a guide to grammer up in the Roleplaing Forums. Read it, you might learn something.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Hey, Zetsumi, you really need to come around the fan art section from time to time, I miss your stuff.
Anyways, on the story itself, I suggest you deleate the file and anything reminiscent of it from the dark, abyssal depths of not only your computer, but your mind as well. This sort of stuff is garbage, not only due to the fact that grammar is severely inconsistant, at best, and that the ideas are simply...well, bad. There's no plot as of yet, the first chapter of the story should definatly have some suggestion of...well, a story, even if it is a spoof. Look at Kung Pow, one hell of a tale behind that comedic masterpiece, ya?
Try again, or rather, learn how to spell where correctly. Someone migh listen then.
~Fenris Etheral

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
Sorry for the inconveinence this one sucks and I realy do agree with the others
please check out my fanfic on my sig. it is way better thought there is only one chapter and if that dont work to well
I have a few more ideas I will just need help putting them on totel understanding paper (plus desribing people and places)

well sorry
but please do check my other one on the sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back