• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neverland Trouble...What level were you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kairi_sora

ok im in neverland and im lvl 37...Im having trouble defeating that shadow type thing that looks like sora...what lvl were you in that part?

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
um, 50 or closeby, I trained loads. Just stand in a corner and wait for Donald to heal you if you are dieing, if not, then i reccomend this:

Halloween town key (if u can get metal chocobo,[bea cloud in herc's col.] use that)
Level 40 at least.
Donald and goofy with items, and not you.
Lots of ethers for donald
make sure goofy has mp gift (dunno what level he gets it)
set your spells to:
triangle=fire
square=thunder
x= cure
also, it can be good if donald and goofy have good weapons. I suggest the traverse town shop.
HAVE LOTS OF MONEY TO BUY THEM!
goofy should have a well rounded weapon, donald should have one with mainly magic.
And look at how much I wrote..... shall I carry on??????
P
E
A
C
EVERYWHERE

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
No.. Duh.. Level 37 is enough. Use Aero - Donald will heal you. If he doesn't heal you enough, change his magic style. Just cut away - when he splits up into 3, just stay locked on to the one with lots of health, and hack away.

electrikeyblade14

i don't know...50? i thought that battle was hard too. all it takes is a strong keyblade, lots of health, and a lot of good luck. it's as if your'e fighting you!

Arian

Kairi_sora said:
ok im in neverland and im lvl 37...Im having trouble defeating that shadow type thing that looks like sora...what lvl were you in that part?

45 was me level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back