• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

I wanted to see if I could report this before anyone else. If it's already been done, my bad, k'?

The following text has been taken from KH-Vids:

"- The scenes in KH2FM+ featuring Roxas and Axel have now been done in full work detail.
- Roxas will be having a few different forms, such as Sora did when entering Disney Worlds.
- The story of the game will not be entirely understandable for those that do not have the game, however they won't enjoy it as much.
- Other characters will be appearing there as well, including various Disney Characters.
- However most of the conversations in this game will be revolving around Roxas.
- Those who played Kingdom Hearts II should understand the story even more, and may even understand why this game was put onto the DS.
- The 14th Member is a female who has influenced Roxas in his future actions, however she is too much of an important character in the story to talk about.
- In the event scenes, there will be a little movie, there also may be an opening movie to the game.
- The voice is becoming a issue with capacity but I am trying to find various ways to compress it into the game.
- During this we are re-doing the cutscenes of 358/2 Days as well, this is because on the DS there is a weak design to the data and for every update to the hardware we push 358/2 Days further.
- Even though we have a low capacity problem Nintendo has made it far, even their Rom capacity is going up!....Slowly (laughs)
- The order of Single Player to summarize it up is "Go to mission, Clear Mission, Return to HQ, Prepare for next mission, go to next mission." There are also small mini events you can do such as after beating a mission join Axel for some Sea Salt Icecream.
- Missions that are beaten in Single Player can be played in Multiplayer mode."

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
First half is old, secodn half is new.Nice find, 14th Member influences Roxas eh? And Roxas will have some different forms...Imagin, a Merman Roxas..Fan Girls will go nuts.

KeybladeK 35

XD Lion, Merman and Halloween, oh my XD

I can't wait though, seeing him different forms is going to be funny, not to mention the encounters he'll have with the Disney Characters XD

T

TwilightDawn

yeah roxas always seemed more serious and shy than Sora
i wonder how he's going to react lol

Oceayo

Most of the Disney worlds are from Sora's memories, and Sora hasn't been to Lion King yet. Maybe they could go to the Lion King in the real, non-memorie, world i guess.
Why do the worlds have to be from sora's memory? Isn't that game about what the organization did and about them collecting hearts?

Sexy Angel
How do we know this isnt made up information? Maybe KHVids got this from a bad source?

A

Anima Relic

How do we know this isnt made up information? Maybe KHVids got this from a bad source?

"how do we know? Well you never know" go check KH vids for yourself, no one has to explain stuff to you every time, do your own research lazy :lol:

Sexy Angel
Actually Anima, this hasnt been posted on this site. Perhaps the admin thought that was bogus info so they didnt post it on the site. You never know.

T

TwilightDawn

Most of the Disney worlds are from Sora's memories, and Sora hasn't been to Lion King yet. Maybe they could go to the Lion King in the real, non-memorie, world i guess.

what? thw worlds arent from his memories? they existed, thy got destroyed after, like simba's world, but they were restaured.

TwoAcross

Exactly... this game isn't like Chain of Memories, Roxas is going to the real worlds... thus, there is no reason the Pride Lands couldn't be in it. Even though it probably wouldn't happen, Space Paranoids would be cool.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, bogus info or not. If Roxas has new forms, that probably means the other Org members will too. Just imagine that. Haha. I can't even begin to imagine the endless amounts of fangirl drawings/stories/every thing elses that would be based from the Org members having Merman forms. Haha.

T

TwilightDawn

oh i soooooooo see it
a little blonde lion with a spikey mane

zarrrrrrrrrrrr<3

and even better
axel as a lion :|

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
oh i soooooooo see it
a little blonde lion with a spikey mane

zarrrrrrrrrrrr<3

and even better
axel as a lion :|

Meh, I think yeah, Roxas would be a lion in Pride Lands, but Axel? I think, that if Pride Lands is in KH: 358/ Days, the other members will take the forms, of animals similar to them, instead of lions. So, Axel might not be a lion. Hmm, thinking about, firey attitude, maybe he would be lion.

Anyways, great info (the new stuff) and I do hope, that it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back