• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will there be more characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Wow, Donald and Goofy in multiplayer, that`s interesting.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Damn, I'm excited now xDDD

Yay Xion~!

...I don't care if they're there, I am NOT playing as Donald or Goofy. Absolutely not.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
For some reason watching the video with the music made me want to cry. Not sure why it just seemed kind of sad.

Awards
Xion appears to be taller, has more mannish hands/lips in that last scene. I swear. The man hands are, at least, unmistakably larger than the hands Xion.... uhh... usually has.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Damn, I'm excited now xDDD

Yay Xion~!

...I don't care if they're there, I am NOT playing as Donald or Goofy. Absolutely not.
I'M GONNA BE THEM! I have wanted to control them since KH1 just to see what its like :3 Maybe they wont suck if someone actually controls them

I'm thinking they may have Sora unlockable too, it would make no sense if it was just Donald, and Goofy

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Xion appears to be taller, has more mannish hands/lips in that last scene. I swear. The man hands are, at least, unmistakably larger than the hands Xion.... uhh... usually has.

Not to mention her insane lack of breasts, if it weren't for her voice, she'd look like a dude. At first she kinda looked like Riku lol. xD

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Lol, when I first saw that, I thought it was Axel, and he took his hood off and became Xion

Looks like Donald and Goofy aren't really as sleepy as they let on...

Charlie K

Back in Business
It's either from the beginning when Xion first shows her face or more towards the end and she's fading away or something.

Like BM said she looked kinda of....Man-ish. Xion is actually Riku's Nobody! I knew it! I figured it out!

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Xion really doesn't have any breasts...Larxene has them...Xion doesn't. I think Square missed a small tid bit in human anatomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back