• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will there be more characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
And Riku? And Mickey? Fingers crossed.
I was thinking the same thing, but we shouldnt get TOO ahead of ourselves, I just thought it would make no sense for 2 of the trio to be included and not the third

Xion really doesn't have any breasts...Larxene has them...Xion doesn't. I think Square missed a small tid bit in human anatomy.
Kairi didn't have any in KH1 so that's probably why >>;

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'm guessing the select screen will add Xion in the space on the second row, and then a new row below that will contain Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Mickey... Room for one more.

Or perhaps they'll just be added on the sides, giving us room for four characters. Sora, Donald, Goofy, and likely Riku.

Awards
Xion really doesn't have any breasts...Larxene has them...Xion doesn't. I think Square missed a small tid bit in human anatomy.

Regardless.
xionman.jpg

Xion seems to be a hermaphrodite now.
Her new lips look like Sora's lips. Legit.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
You know, now I'm wondering how Danld and Goofy are gonna fight, and what their Limit Breaks are gonna be like....... I'm hoping they aren't doubles of other characters with just different looks or something.....

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Donald = Zexion, or..I dunno
Goofy = Vexen would be the closest.
Yeah but now that I'm looking at I can see Goofy fighting a little in Neverland and it looks like he is fighting like he normally does, so that is good. I wonder what Donald is gonna do since spells are restricted >>;

Laliani

I live in a little place I like to call home ^_^
Wow, this was amazing! It was a bit choppy, tho, but at least we got to see it :) Also, the sound seems distorted, cuz even the voices sound weird, but maybe I'm wrong...

Xion appears to be taller, has more mannish hands/lips in that last scene. I swear. The man hands are, at least, unmistakably larger than the hands Xion.... uhh... usually has.

Damn, wouldn't it be weird if she turned into Sora? No wonder Roxas freaked out o_0 (and again, I would imagine a bigger freak out...)

And, I think I saw Roxas and Xion hold the same keyblade together in Beast's Castle, and Xion kind of did this cute up-and-down jump thing...if I explained that correctly. It's in one of the little screens in the top. I just thought it was cute ^_^

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That was an interesting sound to Passion o_O
Nice, don't really get trailers that long. Donald and Goofy deal, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back