• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will there be more characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hm I know there's slowdown but the music does sound intentionally distorted. I think it would work out.

Kiwise

That last scene with Xion and Roxas at 5:16. They went out of their way not to show her face. DUN DUN DUUUUN. Anyone else think that's totally bizarre? I'm half-convinced it's a red herring. =/

Also, I really, really wanna know what Saïx and Xemnas were talking about in the bottom-left corner at 3:21. Looks interesting.

Also, I like the music. XD Even if it isn't the real music, it sounds awesome this way.

Dark Meridian

I've just been rewatching the trailer, and there some parts i've been thinking about, if it's something that's been talked about before, sorry, but as i haven't seen them before, that's why i'm asking.

snapshot20.jpg

where is Axel and what could he be reading? maybe some reports about the organization members?, just guessing. And that scene where Saïx is talking to Axel, maybe in the Castle in The World that Never Was, what could they be talking about?

And also about the last scene, Xion's face, is barely seen before she stands up, mostly her chin and nose, and she doesn't look too different, or maybe her face starts changing, after she stands up, that might be the reason why Roxas looks surprised when she puts down her hood, also it could be the first time he sees her face, who knows.
snapshot20090429164322-1.jpg

This new trailer has opened so many questions, now we have some more to talk about.:wink:

Blizzara

I'll bet you anything that Axel is reading Jiminy's Journal. It was never explained just why the journal's pages were empty, after all. I don't think Naminé's powers can erase actual writing.

The problem is when could he have stolen it. Maybe during a battle in Castle Oblivion... hmmm...

Last edited:
Awards
I'll bet you anything that Axel is reading Jiminy's Journal. It was never explained just why the journal's pages were empty, after all. I don't think Naminé's powers can erase actual writing.

The problem is when could he have stolen it. Maybe during a battle in Castle Oblivion... hmmm...

Maybe he's reading Zexion's Lexicon. He probably took it after he had Riku Replica kill him.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Oh wow how could I miss it.
Actually, Namine could very well erase writing. Look at Pooh' story book. It was a world of its own. It probably had a Heart, too. And when the pages were torn, in KH2, Pooh lost his Memories.
That would explain how, ya know, the pages were already empty during CoM itself. Namine wiped out the Journal's "Memories", what with those Memories being Sora's Memories of his journey.
The only thing she left was the 'thank Namine' note.

Blizzara

Hmm... Ok, maybe... So I might be wrong.

But isn't Zexy's book really huge? What Axel's reading looks tiny. o_O

EDIT: Nevermind. It's not tiny at all. >_<

Last edited:

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah well it's a shame it wasn't a remix of Sanctuary. Seems a bit lame just repeating the same theme song. Ah well, I don't mind, it fits :).

As for the book, it could well be the journal. I'm interested in the computer too.

Silent hero_

Awards

I don't see why Axel would steel it and erase all pages of Jiminy's Journal. I think it was Namine, like Rain said. She always has the right answers ^^

Charlie K

Back in Business
In the video you can see that Xion's skin is darker, proably just the shadow of her hood, but you never know.

I thhink I saw the Star Seeker!Cool! Around 4-4:15, Neverland

Last edited:

Error

I registered just so I could post..

As I was watching the new trailer.. I noticed something odd.
I hurried up and opened Paint, so it looks crummy.

am60q1.jpg

As you can see.. on the left you see Xion's head sprite.
On the right, I thought this was Xion. But upon closer examination, it isn't.

It looks like that hooded figure at the end with a darker skin tone.

Are these two people the same, or different?

(sorry if this was already posted D:)

Error

Xion fights while hooded. She doesn't have her face revealed for the whole game. She also lacks the Keyblade in the fighting images we've seen in which she's hooded. She uses magic instead.

Well shoot, I thought I discovered something cool D:

Thanks for explaining that to me :)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I don't think I'm gonna watch the dubbed version >_> I think I'm finished with spoiling myself for these game 0=). It really is an awesome trailer though.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I REALLY like the Sanctuary/Passion remix, and watching it in better quality was great!

Hm... Let's see...

I liked seeing Riku disarm Xion without SoulEater, but why didn't he use it? It can't be because he was blindfolded. We've seen him use it while blindfolded.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think the answer's quite a simple 'Riku's kickass enough to handle Xion without the Soul Eater'. He didn't seem to be hostile in that scene, it was mostly on Xion's side. Hence, if he didn't feel threatened - which he obviously didn't - there was no need for him to draw his weapon. It would've been over kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back