• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xattm

Do you think after seeing Roxas fight, Marluxia got interested about gaining the Keyblade to take over the organization? It looks like it.(first scan, bottom left corner)

That seems really possible. I wondered if at that point Marluxia was already lord of castle oblivion? I would think, but I could be wrong.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
No. I'm sure that while he was Lord of CO he'd've spent all of his time there, and wouldn't be out on missions.

Silent hero_

Awards
Therefore disputes happen between comrades, and hitting them too much can cause death!
Very intresting.. Then I can choose Vexen and beat the crap out of Axel.. Yeah, payback time xd And it looks like we'll go on a mission with Roxas,Axel and Xion. Oh man, I'm so excited for the game right now!

slmcknett

No. I'm sure that while he was Lord of CO he'd've spent all of his time there, and wouldn't be out on missions.
Well we didn't see him for about 9 floors, so he might have left to go on missions and left everything to Larxene and Axel. Same with the other members, maybe.

xtec

so um little shadows dont give you hearts but big 1s do? WTF T_T THIS A GAMING CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO PART OF THE CONSPIRACY IS THAT U CAN SPEND THE HEARTS NEEDED TO MAKE THEIR GOAL KINGDOM HEARTS! NO WONDER IT TOOK A YEAR! :O

Last edited by a moderator:

State

Awards
Thanks for the scans! They're mighty interesting. Also, if Marluxia can give an instant death, can Vexen freeze his opponents, Larxene stun it's enemies and Axel burn it's foes?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
That's been confirmed for a while, KBL. You can actually set wether or not you want to be able to hit your comrades, and it doesn't do damage in story, if you watch the Xaldin mission on YouTube or wherever, Xaldin hits Roxas a few times, and all it does is interrupt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back