• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Traverse Town was comprised of other worlds. Once Sora saved the universe in KH1, the worlds were saved and they most likely broke off of Traverse Town. Traverse Town, having become incomplete, probably just faded into Sleep.

That is a very probable option, but if Traverse Town was comprised of other worlds, shouldn't it be destroyed seeing as it no longer has its pieces?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That is a very probable option, but if Traverse Town was comprised of other worlds, shouldn't it be destroyed seeing as it no longer has its pieces?

I had made a mini-theory where some worlds probably couldn't be saved because it has been such a long time since it was its own that they probably permanently merged with Traverse Town. It does have its own Heart and Keyhole.

Absolute

I had made a mini-theory where some worlds probably couldn't be saved because it has been such a long time since it was its own that they probably permanently merged with Traverse Town. It does have its own Heart and Keyhole.

I was thinking that what if all the worlds that are asleep right now have pieces in traverse Town? After KHI when worlds were restored, these worlds couldn't wake up because the parts to make them 100% whole were still in Traverse Town? Maybe to save these worlds, TT has to be destroyed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was thinking that what if all the worlds that are asleep right now have pieces in traverse Town? After KHI when worlds were restored, these worlds couldn't wake up because the parts to make them 100% whole were still in Traverse Town? Maybe to save these worlds, TT has to be destroyed.

That seems a bit extreme. TT is a world favorite of KH fans. I don't see the world being destroyed.

Ok first I noticed the whole circus looking thing (dumbo possibly) going on at the Colosseum in the artwork on the first post. Then just now I noticed the bell tower in the lower right hand corner and was reminded of Notre Dame. hmmm...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i just thought of somthing wasnt pinochio living in tranverse town

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love that we've skipped to 5th and 6th district. There were only ever 3, so where's the 4th? Lol

Anyways, some areas look like a circus to me. Maybe we'll see Dumbo appear?

Well, I said earlier that in Eastern Asian/Chinese culture the number 4 is unlucky due to "four" and "death" sounding the same in various dialects. If you think about the Reapers' Game with that number, I'm going to make a silly guess that the 4th District is involved with the TWEWY stuff. xD

Pianoajd2

He sure was. What are you thinking? I always assumed he returned to his home world. But what would have happened if his home world couldn't come out of sleep?

Pinocchio's world exists, since it was supposed to show up in Days (along with characters new to the KH series, Honest John and his sidekick.) Perhaps we'll see it in this title. It is a completely new Disney world, after all.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Well, I said earlier that in Eastern Asian/Chinese culture the number 4 is unlucky due to "four" and "death" sounding the same in various dialects. If you think about the Reapers' Game with that number, I'm going to make a silly guess that the 4th District is involved with the TWEWY stuff. xD

Eh...I know about the 4 in Japan things, but I doubt that'll give them reason to skip it lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Pinocchio's world exists, since it was supposed to show up in Days (along with characters new to the KH series, Honest John and his sidekick.) Perhaps we'll see it in this title. It is a completely new Disney world, after all.

EDIT: Read that wrong. Yeah, Pinocchio was supposed to be in Days but it was cut. We'll probably see in DDD because maybe some plot idea was changed. I Mean, we got a Monstro battle in BBSFM. I think that is hint enough of Pinocchio's future within the series.

Eh...I know about the 4 in Japan things, but I doubt that'll give them reason to skip it lol.

I'm not saying they'll skip it. I'm saying it will be a special area involving TWEWY which is why we have yet to see it xD

Wow, it's the same in Japanese too? *didn't know that*

What I was asking was, what would have happened to PINNOCHIO if his world did not come out of sleep. Were he and Gepetto pulled into the realm of sleep with Traverse Town? The same could go for the Dalmations if their world didn't return. Something to think on...

kupo1121

Awards

You'd be shocked how superstitious they can get o_O. Usually the unlucky numbers are nonexistent in hotels as floors as they don't want people to think that floor is cursed. When I went to Japan and China, there were a couple numbers that didn't exist as floors o_O

Also, that might only be for the Japanese version. I'm sure they could change it back to 4th and 5th for the US version (all you need to do is edit the title of the district and have all the voice actors say "fourth" instead of "sixth."

LucasDraleau

I love that we've skipped to 5th and 6th district. There were only ever 3, so where's the 4th? Lol

http://kh13.com/zenphoto/albums/articles/famitsu-weekly/october-5-2011/99835283_org.v1316590844.jpg

According to this picture from Famitsu, they didn't skip from 3 to 5; this shows a District 4 and District 5.

I think I remember reading something somewhere, maybe in the Nomura Interview, that said that District Four was intended to be used for Twewy.

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That link doesn't work for me, it requires me to log in to a site I have no account for :(

EDIT: Nevermind, it somehow miraculously works now lol xP

You're welcome :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back