• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh, so similar to Twilight Town in KH2. I never really got into the minigames in KH1, so I didn't remember this.
Not similar at all.

KH1 mini-games were fun and had you all over the place.
Kh2's one where you just skated to a few people and birds was not that fun.

LucasDraleau

Not similar at all. KH1 mini-games were fun and had you all over the place. Kh2's one where you just skated to a few people and birds was not that fun.

Close enough for me to see what you meant. I haven't played KH1 in three years, but I just finished KH2. I'll have to go back and check out the Original Traverse Town before this comes out to see how it was then and how it was changed for 3D. Sounds like the letter system in KH1 was a lot better than KH2.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Close enough for me to see what you meant. I haven't played KH1 in three years, but I just finished KH2. I'll have to go back and check out the Original Traverse Town before this comes out to see how it was then and how it was changed for 3D. Sounds like the letter system in KH1 was a lot better than KH2.

Much. They are two completely diffferent things. You delivered letters in a easy minigame in II, but in Kingdom Hearts, it was a fun and challenging adventure.

LarxenePwn

GOOD GRIEF. NOW I HAVE TO GET A 3DS.

Hounestly I hope they decide to be nice again and put port 3D into a normal DS game. Because I'm just flipping over in joy at how Riku finally got a haircut and how good it looks, and the world I've been waiting for an eternity to show up in a KH game (NOTRE DAME) is finally appearing.

I want T_T But I can't get a 3DS...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The two aren't exactly the same. In KH1, finding the letters scattered throughout Traverse Town and mailing them off was a side quest. In KH2, it was a silly little time-attack mini-game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
GOOD GRIEF. NOW I HAVE TO GET A 3DS.

Hounestly I hope they decide to be nice again and put port 3D into a normal DS game. Because I'm just flipping over in joy at how Riku finally got a haircut and how good it looks, and the world I've been waiting for an eternity to show up in a KH game (NOTRE DAME) is finally appearing.

I want T_T But I can't get a 3DS...

They won't downgrade. That seems a bit silly.

I tell everybody this but you probably get an allowance as a 14 year old, right? Instead of spending that money, just save a portion of it. Five to seven dollars a week for 33 weeks (the game doesn't come out until Spring in Japan) will get you way more than enough money to buy the 3DS and the game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Considering the DS is the predecessor to the 3DS and the DS doesn't have the an analog stick at all, nor AR capabilities, I don't see that as an option.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
This is one of my favorite pictures so far....

eyat8GoT5e5jlxo2R3R8z1aUfOmDH5Gp.jpg

To me, it seems like a new ShotLock....will those return?
The Panda is in the orb...so do they have something to do with that?

-Also, there's an item shop in the background....nice.

I really love that Traverse Town Boss, so cool.

zM73199Z3wmTE5e91gRxVUUY2Lo6H1e6_640.jpg

I'm really loving the use of colors. Really distinguishes these creatures.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Slingshot isn't a Shotlock, it's a Duel Link thing where you can fire your Dream Eater and it causes damage upon contact with the ground.No Shotlock abilities necessary.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Slingshot isn't a Shotlock, it's a Duel Link thing where you can fire your Dream Eater and it causes damage upon contact with the ground.No Shotlock abilities necessary.

Okay, the text for it made me think of a ShotLock for some reason.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Even if u dont ger an allowance, offer to do some odd jobs for people and save money that way, its not that expensive of a system anymore, plus christmas comes up before that.

LucasDraleau

I really love that Traverse Town Boss, so cool.
zM73199Z3wmTE5e91gRxVUUY2Lo6H1e6_640.jpg

I'm really loving the use of colors. Really distinguishes these creatures.

I think that they're going all out on the designs because in a dream anything can happen and any type of creature can appear and be any shape, size, or color that your mind thinks up. I really hope all the bosses are as colorful and wicked as that Lion/Tiger Boss, but I also hope that some are based on the darker side of the color scheme. Like a black, blood red, midnight blue coloring scheme for one of the bosses would be cool.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Even if u dont ger an allowance, offer to do some odd jobs for people and save money that way, its not that expensive of a system anymore, plus christmas comes up before that.

lol such a thing is fucking impossible where i live :3

This is one of my favorite pictures so far....

eyat8GoT5e5jlxo2R3R8z1aUfOmDH5Gp.jpg

To me, it seems like a new ShotLock....will those return?

To be specific, it's a Coop technique. When the pink gauge is filled, you can team up with your party members to use special attacks. Sora's for example, is enemy manipulation like in this pic, or when his two Dream Eaters merge together to make a giant Wonder Meow that he can ride on.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
To be specific, it's a Coop technique. When the pink gauge is filled, you can team up with your party members to use special attacks. Sora's for example, is enemy manipulation like in this pic, or when his two Dream Eaters merge together to make a giant Wonder Meow that he can ride on.
You activate it under "Duel Link" which is located on the bottom screen of the 3DS

snow_flake40

Awards
Isn't it that Coop techniques use the bottom screen (like Slingshot and Holy Rope) but Dual Links are special abilities from combining your Dream Eaters (like Sora can ride around on a giant Wonder Meow while Riku can get a Bladecharge-esque Command Style-looking thing)?

shadywinters

Awards
Oh i love it, i just would never be able to trade it in for any money. Besides i lost my gba so i can keep it for that :)

Same thing happened to me. I used to have a GBA, but lost it during a move. Lost it ever since, then my sister let me have her GBA SD, and now my friend has it because I let her borrow it and I haven't seen it for about a year and a half or so. But luckily I got my DSlite for free because my mom found it at work and couldn't find the owner, so yay me. And I still have a couple of GBA games!

LarxenePwn

They won't downgrade. That seems a bit silly.

I tell everybody this but you probably get an allowance as a 14 year old, right? Instead of spending that money, just save a portion of it. Five to seven dollars a week for 33 weeks (the game doesn't come out until Spring in Japan) will get you way more than enough money to buy the 3DS and the game.

(yes, it's a very late reply).

True, true. Yet the problem isn't that I can't save money (I do that all the time), but there's just so many other things that I'd want to spend it on instead of a 3DS. I know that means not being able to play KH3D, but really I can only think of a few stuff I'd want to play on a 3DS. It just wouldn't be worth it to me. I save up my money to buy games off Steam or PSN or y'know, clothing and gifts for friends. Some day, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back