• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New additions to FM and COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Although from a Japanese Blog site, this is only rumored until an official announcement is made, however we can never be too sure on how information is released, (Such as the FF12 DS, and KH2FM being talked about way before Square-Enix announced it)

Kingdom Hearts IIFM and Kingdom Hearts COM are NOT going to be made by the same team.

Kingdom Hearts II FM is done by the Kingdom Hearts Team
Kingdom Hearts Re:COM is being done by the Musashi team (Who is doing a collaboration with the KH team for It's a Wonderful World and also most of the staff did the GBA version of COM)

Kingdom Hearts Re: COM was not actually planned to be released, until the Musashi team created it.

An additional element to Kingdom Hearts II was added

There is a sad battle between one person, with the XIII Order.

Another Difficulty Mode is added.

KHre:COM

The game is being done by the Musashi team. (The same staff that mostly did the GBA version)

It is said when you have a saved data of Kingdom Hearts II with KHre:COM put in, something will happen. (Possibly a special event, or a special option, maybe have Sora in his KH2 outfit instead, we can only wait and see if tis is true)

Note this is only Rumored although a bit believable as well.

Edit: THIS IS ALL CONFIRMED BY THE LATEST PLAYSTATION MAGAZINE

Last edited:

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Although from a Japanese Blog site, this is only rumored until an official announcement is made, however we can never be too sure on how information is released, (Such as the FF12 DS, and KH2FM being talked about way before Square-Enix announced it)

Kingdom Hearts IIFM and Kingdom Hearts COM are NOT going to be made by the same team.

Kingdom Hearts II FM is done by the Kingdom Hearts Team
Kingdom Hearts Re:COM is being done by the Musashi team (Who is doing a collaboration with the KH team for It's a Wonderful World and also most of the staff did the GBA version of COM)

Kingdom Hearts Re: COM was not actually planned to be released, until the Musashi team created it.

An additional element to Kingdom Hearts II was added

There is a sad battle between one person, with the XIII Order.

Another Difficulty Mode is added.

KHre:COM

The game is being done by the Musashi team. (The same staff that mostly did the GBA version)

It is said when you have a saved data of Kingdom Hearts II with KHre:COM put in, something will happen. (Possibly a special event, or a special option, maybe have Sora in his KH2 outfit instead, we can only wait and see if tis is true)

Note this is only Rumored although a bit believable as well.

Edit: THIS IS ALL CONFIRMED BY THE LATEST PLAYSTATION MAGAZINE

I <3 you Xaldin, thanks.

Additional element in KH2? Eloborate.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I can't xD they never said what the additional information was, they just said it was added, probably trying to surpise us later on.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm... so what would be called an element in the existing KH2?
Umm we would call it such as, Drives is an element, Reaction Commands is an element, stuff like that are elements.

And the sad battle.. I predict will be... Yensid's fight to the death? I duno, that guy just dissapeared.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Thanx for the info Xaldin!New elements!! :D

The sad battle might be the playable battle between Sora and Roxas...or the new cutscene with Xehanort-Riku Vs Roxas...

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Damn I can't wait.....And the sad battle, I don't know maybe it could be between Axel and Saix, cause Saix does seem pretty pissed when he finds out Axel spills the beans to Sora about Organization 13....and he does come back to aid Sora extremely weak and tired...seemingly drained....just putting it out there....maybe not....who knows...

And that new element if its a new drive form that would be hella bitchin....like the prototypes of some of those drives left out...like the fusion with Mickey and such...who knows...or a new ablitiy like the inclusion of kh1 moves...like ragnorok or Ars Arcanium....who knows.....its gonna be awesome....

D

Dexter

Im so excited!!!! I wonder how hard the difficulty lv will be? Hopefully hard but not unbelivebly I want to tie my hair in nots and start crying hard!(jk)

Yes! A new drive form I wonder how it will look like!?
Maybe a green color form?

I wonder what the new elment is a new magic, or a new chapter on sombody?

Hmm notice how it says battle(s) either that's a typo or there going to be more than one orgniastion 13 fight, I mean I know the first one will be Roxas vs. Sora fight or either a Riku vs. Roxas fight.

..........maan it looks like this kh may be the best EVER!!! In special edition catogory.......///

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
This sounds pretty cool. I think it will be Zexion....maybe. I mean, they never said he died, but he did get defeated. About Yensid, I think he just dissappeared. I highly doubt that he was the one who was fighting. Who knows though, right?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Hmm...Nomura did say Zexion is dead...but now that you think about it, that doesn't have to mean Riku Replica killed him...he could of escaped and then died some other way...makes you wonder. Something about him is still fishy, it's not usual that they black out a death...

Soraroxrikusux05

since we're talking about zexion i wanna say i think its real stupid how so many ppl like him. I mean, you barely know anything about him! he was only in reverse mode for the GBA version, he didnt have a weapon, he didnt fight anyone, he only talked! how the hell can you think hes kool?! its so stupid why cant they like someone like saix or axel or xemnas! why do they think hes kool?!

D

Dexter

By the way he looks it's all *bad azz* and stuff^^^^,,...........///

seb0910

zexion didnt look badass at all, he looked kinda feminine cuz he had long hair and was of small build, plus they probbaly didnt show his deatth becuz Riku Replika "absorbed" his str, and they just couldnt think of a way to show that, so they chose a more suspenseful ending for him.

duh

T

Tyler Durden

This is awesome news.

A new drive form could possibly be Antiform being selectable, and not turning you into some heartless' baby bitch

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hmm...Nomura did say Zexion is dead...but now that you think about it, that doesn't have to mean Riku Replica killed him...he could of escaped and then died some other way...makes you wonder. Something about him is still fishy, it's not usual that they black out a death...

Well, the quote was, " The people that died in CoM are dead." He never mentioned Zexy.

seb0910

GOD why cant u people just leav it?!?!?! ZEXION IS DEAD!!!! why is it so hard to believe?!?!?! they blacked out for SUSPENSE!!! end of story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back