• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New additions to FM and COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
He actually yeah might be dead, just his mysteries may be solved, despite that. Just wait for KHFM+ COM's section, this will be able to let everyone know if he either A. Really Died, or B. Somehow vanished.

Anyways the dead COM's tombstones are red, and are shattered sorta, like Zexion's is, so I also believe he is dead, leave the poor dead man to rest in his grave, until we have proof he's risen from that grave.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
YAY FOR XALDIN D:

Wonder what the new element and battle will be? Hopefully something useful and challenging...

Also, w00t for new Difficulty! D:

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
hmm...maybe the sad battle with one of the org members is Sora vs Roxas during that cutscene in TWTNW. instead of watching it, you get to play it. i know i wanted to

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
since we're talking about zexion i wanna say i think its real stupid how so many ppl like him. I mean, you barely know anything about him! he was only in reverse mode for the GBA version, he didnt have a weapon, he didnt fight anyone, he only talked! how the hell can you think hes kool?! its so stupid why cant they like someone like saix or axel or xemnas! why do they think hes kool?!

....because he pretty started everything by provoking Xehanort to continue Ansems research and such. As of now, he's the most mysterious character in the organization. And why do you have a problem with people thinking Zexion is cool?

Why do you think Axel is cool? Why do you think Xemnas is cool? Everyone has a fanbase.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Thanks Xaldin as long as you've been around this site you always bring good news never found before sometimes.

Anyway what I wanted has been achieved a new difficulty level. Hopefully they'll still make Proud mode even harder than our copy of KH2.

Little_Red

betch.
Poor Riku, I hope he doesn't get hurt too badly. And poor Roxas as well, I hope Riku doesn't nearly kill the little guy.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Wow, new difficulty rocks. Probably from all the fan complaints. I thank you, Nomura. And I bet they were talking about a new spell element... has Gravity, Stop, or Aero returned? I sure hope so.

And hasn't anyone ever noticed that the five drive forms are red, blue, and yellow, the primary colors, and white and black, which are in their own special category. I really doubt the existance of a new drive form (except maybe some Twilight drive form...?), but maybe they will add abilities to the existing drive forms, and add duel wielding to Wisdom Form, perhaps? We shall see.

Thanks for the info Xaldin. I rep j00.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't know about everyone else, but I hope they put some scenes of Sora reminiscing about some of the good times he had shared with Kairi and Riku during his childhood.

Oh and Maleficent deserves to be a boss. She was the only villian in the game that you didn't fight once. Zexion also should be a boss in Re:CoM.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Maybe the sad battle is, that we see how the the battle between the Heartless and Maleficent/Pete turned out...I really hope we get to see that...:D...

This is gonna be awesome!!!...:D...

PS: Let's hope, if it reaches us, and they use english voices in Re-COM, then they will use the old Xehanort voice instead of that new one...:D...

Last edited:

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
i'm surprised there's a final mix considering i read somewhere that square had a hard time fitting KH2 in a dvd because it had a lot of data. now square's adding more. i am mainly looking forward for more roxas and namine scenes plus the riku and roxas battles.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
No they won't be doing that for two reasons

a. The console isn't out yet
b. even when it comes out not many will have it.

As for the KH2 game taking up so much space may mainly have to do cause of the Cutscenes since they take up mainly 75% of the game. Doing FMV take up alot of space then you had the two long CG FMV.

Riku*

??????????????????????????????????????????..............................So many questions that i wanted to be answered...Like who is the sad battle between?...Will there be any more scenes added to the game?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back