• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Battle Scene Sora vs. Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Don't you think that this is getting way out of hand? Here we are discussing Kingdom Hearts and the Japanese get to buy it this week! I'm gonna go mad, learn Japanese and play the game! Muahahahaha! Then I'll kill Nomura! No, I'm going over the top. I can't wait any longer! The suspense of this game is killing me here!

Kuja101

In my own little world where cats are dogs and dog
New2Ya said:
Maybe they dont know if its really Sora or something or they test him...

But who says Roxas was throwing the keyblade... it could be Sora just as well under that cloack... At least thats my opinion...

Then it would mean Sora runs up the building, throws the keyblade to Riku, Riku lands on the ground, Sora jumps down from the building as well, and then they fight... Lol..

it can't be sora cause in a perview or watevr he says "Where's Sora"

Lunar Knight

American Person
burningkeyblade said:
It's definitely Riku. You see the way he is holding the Oblivion? Just like in Hollow Bastion when Sora gets the Keyblade back.

Yeah I see that, I guess it is Riku.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Golden Shine said:
.. BHK, its a possibility.. but why would he dress up in the black cloak, like the Organization members. :confused:
It's either Roxas or Sora anyways, whether we like it or not.

Riku is falling from the building, he has his hood off, and he is blindfolded. None of these things are seen at the character that's attacking Sora...

From the moment we saw the concept, we've all said it's Roxas who is the Unknown. Now that we finally see him attack Sora we take a step back and claim it's Riku.

A) It's impossible cause Riku is on the top of a building for crying out loud
B) He does not resemble Riku in any way, except for the way he holds his keyblade, which is no evidence at all...
C) The preview was concept... concept is not ingame, meaning it does not have to be in the game... Ive seen concept for KH1 where Riku is on top of the Big Ben in Neverland, yet it never happened in the official game...

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Onewingedangel6 said:
don't kno if this is old or w/e haven't been to active in this part of the forums but look at this screen shot

soravs.jpg

its sora fighting and organization member wif the oblivion keyblade that can only b riku cause Roxas throughts riku the oblivion keyblade when running up the building... then a gain it can b roxas... ur thoughs?

that is not riku that is another person

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
burningkeyblade said:
God, this is so confusing. The DWU is highly possible it is BHK cos of his fair brown hair. But why would BHK want to fight Sora? Isn't he protecting Sora?
well maybe he is confused and since both of them arent complete he wants to be and try to go kill sora

New2Ya

I'm lost...
shortythugsta said:
it could be dwu before he threw his keyblade
Exactly!

No one is listening here... Ok so I said DWU is Roxas, but to keep that out of it, the Unkown that is running up the building is fighting Sora in the pic, not Riku.

^OMG! Finally someone agreeing!!!!!! I keep saying this and people ignore it or something. OF course BHK is confused and he thinks he is not a Nobody or at least doesnt'want to be one, cause that means he shouldnt exist...

He has those Vivi-like problems... (am I real? Am I alone?)
It makes him crazy... You saw it in the trailer where his head starts to hurt... BHK is going crazy.

Last edited:

Counterpart

It's funny with all the evidence that people still mix things up.How is it not Riku?It's obviously Riku.In DD/ASAS Riku receives the Oblivion Keyblade.Now this scene is put into the game and people say it isn't Riku its hilarious.It CAN'T be Roxas he gives the Oblivion keyblade to Riku while running up the building.Now the part that Riku has his hood off when he receives the keyblade can be easily explained.The time of the Riku and Roxas scene is happening can easily be at an earlier time when Sora is fighting in this scene with Riku.It's that simple but people switch it around for some reason.Also this is like a Hallow Bastion rip from KHI.When Riku/Ansem has Heart Unlocker in HB and tries to strike Sora he blocks it the exact same way he is blocking it here.

P.S.If you say its Roxas using just Oblivion in this scene then why didn't he use Oathkeeper instead?Come on u guys are just confusing yourselfs.

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Counterpart said:
It's funny with all the evidence that people still mix things up.How is it not Riku?It's obviously Riku.In DD/ASAS Riku receives the Oblivion Keyblade.Now this scene is put into the game and people say it isn't Riku its hilarious.It CAN'T be Roxas gives the Oblivion keyblade to Riku while running up the building.Now the part that Riku has his hood off when he receives the keyblade can be easily explained.The time of Riku and Roxas scene is happening is an earlier time when Sora is fighting in this scene with RIku.It's that simple but people switch it around for some reason.Also this is like a Hallow Bastion rip from KHI.When Riku/Ansem has Heart Unlocker in HB and tries to strike Sora he blocks it the exact same way he is blocking it here.

P.S.If you say its Roxas using just Oblivion in this scene then why didn't he use Oathkeeper instead?Come on u guys are just confusing yourselfs.
That is total BS.

Give me one freakin reason why Riku put back up his hood when he put it off. What's the reason in that!!

And he fights with the Oblivion because he doesnt fight wit hthe Oathkeepr. Should there be a reason?!! It's the key he throws to Riku so he probably pulled it out first. Dont think too hard on that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back