• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Battle Scene Sora vs. Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
New2Ya said:
That is total BS.

Give me one freakin reason why Riku put back up his hood when he put it off. What's the reason in that!!

And he fights with the Oblivion because he doesnt fight wit hthe Oathkeepr. Should there be a reason?!! It's the key he throws to Riku so he probably pulled it out first. Dont think too hard on that...

i agree hoiw the hell is riku to have an obilivion when he never got the key chain, for example in kh when he takes the key blade from sora in hallow bastion and your keyblade was metal choocobo why didnt it change to mtetal choocobo when he held it instead it turn to the regular key?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
shortythugsta said:
i agree hoiw the hell is riku to have an obilivion when he never got the key chain, for example in kh when he takes the key blade from sora in hallow bastion and your keyblade was metal choocobo why didnt it change to mtetal choocobo when he held it instead it turn to the regular key?
Good point. Maybe because he was a rookie with the Keyblade.

Counterpart

New2Ya said:
That is total BS.

Give me one freakin reason why Riku put back up his hood when he put it off. What's the reason in that!!

And he fights with the Oblivion because he doesnt fight wit hthe Oathkeepr. Should there be a reason?!! It's the key he throws to Riku so he probably pulled it out first. Dont think too hard on that...

If you read what I posted carefully it simply because its a DIFFERENT time.When Riku receives the keyblade its a different time this scene is happening.And just as simple as he uses Oblivion is the same reason why he could've used Oahkeeper instead.I'am not thinking hard on this cause u are the one switching sh!t around not me.Also name one scene where Roxas is using just Oblivion?NEVER...So far if he is using Oblivon he is using Oathkeeper as well.The only time he is using one lone keyblade is in the begining of the game but it seems like ever since he got those two those are the ones he uses.

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Counterpart said:
If you read what I posted carefully it simply because its a DIFFERENT time.When Riku receives the keyblade its a different time this scene is happening.And just as simple as he uses Oblivion is the same reason why he could've used Oahkeeper instead.I'am not thinking hard on this cause u are the one switching sh!t around not me.Also name one scene where Roxas is using just Oblivion?NEVER...So far if he is using Oblivon he is using Oathkeeper as well.The only time he is using one lone keyblade is in the begining on the game but it seems like ever since he got those two those are the ones he uses.
OMG!! Yes there is!! When Roxas is fighting the big giant Nobody during his Awakening! He has an Oblivion and an Oathkeeper that time...

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/img_1839306.html

Counterpart

New2Ya said:
OMG!! Yes there is!! When Roxas is fighting the big giant Nobody during his Awakening! He has an Oblivion and an Oathkeeper that time...

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/img_1839306.html

THATS MY POINT!!!!He never uses one of those keyblade alone he uses them ALWAYS dual wielding.Also the awakening is in the beggining of the game where he is most likeky using Kingdomkey.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Counterpart said:
THATS MY POINT!!!!He never uses one of those keyblade alone he uses them ALWAYS dual wielding.Also the awakening is in the beggining of the game where he is most likeky using Kingdomkey.
What does that proooooooof!!!

We have only seen one freakin pic of him wielding both keyblades, that is not enough proof for saying he NEVER uses them alone... That is naive...

Counterpart

New2Ya said:
What does that proooooooof!!!

We have only seen one freakin pic of him wielding both keyblades, that is not enough proof for saying he NEVER uses them alone... That is naive...

The Axel fight he is using both keyblades.Running up the building he is using both keyblades.But yet there isn't one scene he is using one of them alone is what I'am trying to say.But I'am naive so don't mind me.Since what I'am saying seems to make no sense to ur brain or that I'am naive either or then prove how it can be Roxas(BHK)?Other than the keyblade!!!!

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Counterpart said:
The Axel fight he is using both keyblades.Running up the building he is using both keyblades.But yet there isn't one scene he is using one of them alone is what I'am trying to say.But I'am naive so don't mind me.Since what I'am saying seems to make no sense to ur brain or that I'am naive.Prove how it can be Roxas(BHK)?Other than the keyblade!!!!
*ugh*

This is making me so tired...

Think about this. Sora sometimes holds two keyblades (when he fuses). Meaning he can use two, or one keyblade.

Same for Roxas... It's naive to think IMO that if you have two keyblades in the only 3 cutscene battle scenes we've seen, you will always have it...
That would be totally confusing as well, because when the player then fights with Sora after the Awakening of Roxas, he needs to fight with one keyblade again. That doesn't make sense...

Counterpart

New2Ya said:
*ugh*

This is making me so tired...

Think about this. Sora sometimes holds two keyblades (when he fuses). Meaning he can use two, or one keyblade.

Same for Roxas... It's naive to think IMO that if you have two keyblades in the only 3 cutscene battle scenes we've seen, you will always have it...
That would be totally confusing as well, because when the player then fights with Sora after the Awakening of Roxas, he needs to fight with one keyblade again. That doesn't make sense...

In the Awakening he is obviously gonna use Kingdomkey.I said in my previous post that whenever Roxas gets the Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades those are the ones he seems to use always.I didn't say he gets it from the beggining and always uses it.I know Sora can use two keyblades when he fuses and such but Roxas doesn't seem to have to do that to dual wield.He looks the same when dual wielding then he has the kingdomkey in the cutscene with Axel.

Other than the keyblade you have yet to throw anything at me that will make me think other wise that this person is in fact Riku.

Last edited:

Mad Monkey

I'm getting tired of this same argument in so many threads, it can be either Riku or Roxas! For one, Roxas threw Oblivion to Riku, so if it was Roxas he would either have 2 keyblades or just Oathkeeper, and for 2, Riku could have easily just put on his stupid hood before he started fighting Sora!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
dark_light13 said:
just becuz riku was not wearing his hood when he recieved it dosn't mean that he couldn't have put it on while fighting Sora. Do you think he wants Spra to know who is attacking him. THINK PEOPLE!!!
Yeah! I think it's Riku! Anyone agree with me?

Midnightdragon

It's probably Riku, but it could just as easily be someone else. It could be Ansem controlling Riku to attack Sora. Remember, there's still a part of Ansem inside Riku's heart.

dejah

:|
i'm hoping dreaming wishing it's riku!

WE HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!

bugger all!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back