• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS FM screens and article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Yoshikage

If I'm not mistaken, there is an interview saying that the armor boss is hardest. lol

Meh I doubt it will be that hard unless they make it completely different from Eraqus AKA the easiest boss ever (no seriously he is).

Plus it's in arena mode, how hard could it get.

No but seriously if he doesn't have at least 2 instant-kill hard-to-dodge moves then he wont be that tough.

Last edited:

Darkrider S

Yeah.But he should be harder than MF ? xD
Can't wait for the game.

If it's harder than MF then my PSP Buttons gonna break =/ and fingers will be soar.. ( still workign on beating that dman bastard >.>)

This is so gonna be worth Buying off Ebay xD

Crystal

Silver Member
If it's harder than MF then my PSP Buttons gonna break =/ and fingers will be soar.. ( still workign on beating that dman bastard >.>)

This is so gonna be worth Buying off Ebay xD

Lol..i think my hand will be very tired by just pressing the square button to escape xDD
Can't wait for the game and hope it will explain a lot in secret episode :)

Stars

リク
Lol..i think my hand will be very tired by just pressing the square button to escape xDD
Can't wait for the game and hope it will explain a lot in secret episode :)

Interested to know the true form of AM.
Hope secret bosses will appear in the secret ending(if it has).

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Ok, fine.
I'm just stupid that I have never, ever seen a re-coloured Heartless/Nobodies/Unversed before.
Stupid me. And that's how I am in real life. I'm dumb as a brick. I deserve to throw myself in hot lava.

wat .

Kira Yoshikage

Aw... why can't all Final Mixes be part of America? =(

Well think of it this way it at least has less content difference than say KH2 and KH2FM+.
The new BBS has a few new commands and 2 new arenas. And some missions.

The KH2FM had 7 new bosses, 13 extra rematches, a new drive form, a few new areas and a new difficulty.

Though you can't beat kh1fm in sameness all they had were a few new attacks, 1 new boss and a few scenes.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Though you can't beat kh1fm in sameness all they had were 12 new abilities, 1 new boss and a few scenes.
Fix'd.

+ 2 new weapons for each SDG. 10 new Heartess, most of wich were NOT recolours. Several new accessories. 5 extras on the Synthesis list. A Red Trinity saved, if you forgot it in Halloween Town. 1 new dificulty (Proud). A trailer for FFX-2 (Yeah... Exciting...Wooho- arh who cares.) And depending on what you count as scenes, a secret movie.

PS. Don't really mean to be rude, but this is just the kind of person I am.

Kira Yoshikage

Fix'd.

+ 2 new weapons for each SDG. 10 new Heartess, most of wich were NOT recolours. Several new accessories. 5 extras on the Synthesis list. A Red Trinity saved, if you forgot it in Halloween Town. 1 new dificulty (Proud). A trailer for FFX-2 (Yeah... Exciting...Wooho- arh who cares.) And depending on what you count as scenes, a secret movie.

PS. Don't really mean to be rude, but this is just the kind of person I am.

You know I never noticed the Synthesis items.
It's sad that one of the new blades is pointless LOL DD.
Also wasn't the difficulty Crit?
Also what were the 12 I actually only remember sliding dash.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You know I never noticed the Synthesis items.
It's sad that one of the new blades is pointless LOL DD.

The diffictity in KH1FM was Proud, it was the first KH game to use a much harder mode. Critical Move was in KH2FM BBS (FM), and Re:Coded.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk

Regular Kingdom Hearts had 2 difficulty settings. Normal and Expert. Final Mix changed them to: Final Mix; Beginner and Final Mix; Standard. (Or something like that. Crit wasn't introduced untill KH2FM.

I don't really know if it's 12, I tried counting all I found once, and got 12. Maybe there's more, maybe there's less. But I'll try and remember them.

Sliding Dash,
Stun Impact,
Ripple Drive,
Hurricane Period,
Leif Veil (Leif Bracer)
Slap Shot,
Gravity Break,
Zantetsuken,
Encounter up,
Tech up.

That was 10. Hmm... Guess I either forgot some, or conted some Regular KH abilities that I just never saw before. Meh... Never mind.

Shadow Key

@ Everyone who asked about the Purple Unversed:
Blimey, have you NEVER seen a Final Mix before? The Heartless/monsters were ALWAYS re-colored in Final Mixes so it's no surprise they're re-colored here.
And the thing about Terra weilding Ven's keyblade is pretty old too... heck, some of you have even pointed out the fact that he had Ven's keyblade a while ago and now you suddenly forgot it? Have you guys really forgotten everything so quickly? Let me guess, next person is going to say they are so shocked because Monstro is a boss even though it's been known for a while now.

Aside from that, the Eraqus battle is looking cool... and the thing with the Unversed is... interesting... but I'm not sure what it means.

I've honestly never seen the heartless recolored like that, or any monster from KH in the Final Mixes for that matter. Pictures please, I can't find them and would like to see them. ^.^ And though I do agree with what you're saying that it's funny that nobody remembered that Terra had Ven's keyblade, there was no need to go on a rant about it, not all of us are total 100% KH Buffs like you are and check the forum for every post every day of our lives. Either that or you have a crazy memory, man.

Just sayin'...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've honestly never seen the heartless recolored like that, or any monster from KH in the Final Mixes for that matter. Pictures please, I can't find them and would like to see them. ^.^ And though I do agree with what you're saying that it's funny that nobody remembered that Terra had Ven's keyblade, there was no need to go on a rant about it, not all of us are total 100% KH Buffs like you are and check the forum for every post every day of our lives. Either that or you have a crazy memory, man.

Just sayin'...

Some examples:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just saying, I don't own FM either, and even though I've seen videos of it, those were only of exclusive cutscenes and boss battles, so the fact that FMs had recolored enemies is completely new to me. But you guys didn't have to rant so much about it :\

Shadow Key

Some examples:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just saying, I don't own FM either, and even though I've seen videos of it, those were only of exclusive cutscenes and boss battles, so the fact that FMs had recolored enemies is completely new to me. But you guys didn't have to rant so much about it :\

Wow, that makes me a bit jealous. Those are cooler re-colored. Thanks for that.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back