• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I still don't really care for these voices. Oh well, I guess that's what happen when you listen to the Japanese voices for three years.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
We've only heard Aeleus, Dilan, and Even. I wonder when we'll hear the other four(Braig, Ienzo, Lea, and Isa)? MX's voice sounds a lot better in this trailer. And I wonder why the stuck the Keyblade War thing in at the end?

Sempied

Terra sounds better here, as with Aqua is shown to definitely improve.

Somewhat of a downer on the lack of new Vanitas lines, but bygones be bygones.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
We've only heard Aeleus, Dilan, and Even. I wonder when we'll hear the other four(Braig, Ienzo, Lea, and Isa)? MX's voice sounds a lot better in this trailer. And I wonder why the stuck the Keyblade War thing in at the end?
Spoiler alert, but Ienzo doesn't talk in the game.
Lea and Isa and Braig have the same voice actors they've always had.

Because "Keyblade War" is epic sounding.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler alert, but Ienzo doesn't talk in the game.
Lea and Isa and Braig have the same voice actors they've always had.

Because "Keyblade War" is epic sounding.

I figured they'd have the same voice actors but I still want to hear them. :p And really about Ienzo? My sister will be sad about that. xD

Jakek9

Yes... How can you not tell?

And why is it that people are saying Terra's VA has no emotion? I mean, I know it's hard to hear him because the music is on full blast while the dialogue is so quite, but I can actually hear emotion. If you want no emotion, listen to Minu Suvari.

Maybe it's just me, I see some of the lines go by and the characters mouths still move for an extra second or so.

Edit: Or they're mouth may not completely look like it was saying the word. I'm probably just picky or my computers slow. lawl.

Edit: turns out, it was my computer. I had it at 720 P and my computer loaded it to where the audio was slightly faster EVERY TIME I clicked 720P. Sad, no HD quality for me. :D

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I figured they'd have the same voice actors but I still want to hear them. :p And really about Ienzo? My sister will be sad about that. xD

Yeah, Ienzo doesn't say a single thing in the entire game. It's understandable, considering he lost his parents.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Imma gonna go give Ienzo a hug, kbai.

Wait, when did Aeleus talk? o_O I remember Dilan and Even, but not him.

He was all like "The castle is presently closed." It sounded awesome :3

B

Bodaciously G

I found the trailer to be pretty good, far better than E3. And people are complaining as always but it's to be expected of the Kingdom Hearts fan base. I like how Fate of the Unknown is used again.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I found the trailer to be pretty good, far better than E3. And people are complaining as always but it's to be expected of the Kingdom Hearts fan base. I like how Fate of the Unknown is used again.

All fanbases complain; you can't please everyone. And I agree, it's definitely better than E3.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
He was all like "The castle is presently closed." It sounded awesome :3

Wait...what? I thought that was Dilan! Lordy I'm a terrible fangirl.

And people are complaining as always but it's to be expected of the Kingdom Hearts fan base.

It wouldn't be much of a fanbase if we didn't find something to complain about...

WaveK89

Very nice.

Terra through me off a bit, but compared to the translations of the Japanese version and hearing a bit of his voice already, my expectations were a bit thrown off. Either way, it's not bad.

Aqua is pretty good. Jesse McCartney again does well. MX threw me for a loop as well, but the VA is great.

Master Eraqus is alright. Vanitas still awesome.

Maleficent is good. Her voice seems a bit different. It sounds like the VA, but not like the Maleficent I remember.

I am wearing earbuds compared to the usual over-ear headphones, so I suppose the voices could be a bit different to me.

A lot of voices thrown in this trailer. Kind of felt that they were talking a bit fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back