• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Good trailer is good =3. Little by little I'm starting to accept the voice of Master Xeanhort, it ain't too bad now though still kinda...weird. Aqua's voice is just awesome XD, Terra's too <3.

I love his "What did I do? What did you do?" line. Aww Terra D:

And that! it had me going all d'awwwww XD, I'm really glad that there was more Terra in this trailer than the last one =D.

"A key that opens the hearts of men, such a power I find fascinating" -Maleficent...lol, shes so desperate to find a guy XD

lolz how ironic XD especially when she adds "...And then we will rule the worlds together!", mmm I see a bigger scheme here x3.

All in all, it was really good trailer =3, definitely better than the E3 trailer, this one pwns it XD! and yet the best part is 'The Lip-syncing' YAYS!!

P.S.: Master Xeanhort's line at the end surprised me O.O''

noshade15

Re: New Exclusive BBS Trailer

The voice acting sucked... I've officially lost hope. simply the worst voice acting of all time. Every character, even Terra. Their moments on their lines better not be that. I hope these were scrapped voice cuts. I sure hope the final version won't make me hate my life. This just me personally maybe but omg it's horrific. I think Disney needs to stay away from big name actors and use people that have serious talent in matching their lines with a moment and story. They're reading off paper and it sucks.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
lol master xehanort took a cough drop :p

the trailer and voice acting are great! did they change the voice of MX?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol master xehanort took a cough drop :p

the trailer and voice acting are great! did they change the voice of MX?

Still sounds like Nimoy to me >.>

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com

The voice acting sucked... I've officially lost hope. simply the worst voice acting of all time. Every character, even Terra. Their moments on their lines better not be that. I hope these were scrapped voice cuts. I sure hope the final version won't make me hate my life. This just me personally maybe but omg it's horrific. I think Disney needs to stay away from big name actors and use people that have serious talent in matching their lines with a moment and story. They're reading off paper and it sucks.
I think you're the only person who thinks this. And why would bad VAs ruin your life? XD We've been through KH2 Aerith and Xion, but we're fine. lol.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

^ Overexaggerated a bit, IMO. Terra was only one sounded off IMO. His "What did I do? What did you do?" Sounded so dull IMO.

Aqua sounded great, as did the rest IMO. Ven/Jesse was the best IMO with Maleficent right behind him. :D This SO much better than the E3 trailer IMO. :DDD

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com

^ Overexaggerated a bit, IMO. Terra was only one sounded off IMO. His "What did I do? What did you do?" Sounded so dull IMO.

Aqua sounded great, as did the rest IMO. Ven/Jesse was the best IMO with Maleficent right behind him. :D This SO much better than the E3 trailer IMO. :DDD
XD IMO, you're using IMO too much. :DD
Ohes, and you summed up all my thoughts into that post. lol.

noshade15

I'm sorry, again I've just had so much hype for the voice acting b/c there was so much hype abt who was VAing the characters and as I hear more of it I"m waiting for that perfect trailer that the VA will be right on. But I don't know, I feel like no VA in this title is truly putting passion into their voice acting in this game so far, sorry if that sounds personal, but it's either they're trying too much (like MX) haha or it's the cigs, OR they are trying too little. I need to lower my standards and expectations on what the characters ought to sound like. idk I just need to be more flexible sorry guys.

Ivinator

That was awesome. Aqua sounds better now. I think the sad thing is that Maleficent sounded the best in that trailer.

noshade15

but idk I think everyone is just irritable b/c we've all waited so long for this game so we have nothing but the highest expectations for the wait. It's like sitting in a restraunt and waiting for your food forever and for so darn long. And when you get it, it better be everything that you ordered and you better get a good deal out of it! We get a new secret boss and other stuff, (thank the lord). So idk that's just how I think we all feel

Awards
LOL the very second after I saw this, the first thing that popped into my head was "I wonder how much voice acting hate are on the forums?" and when I came on here, I was surprised to see there was very little. lol I thought the voice acting was fine. I was SO excited to hear Maleficent! And I think Terra sounds fine. He sounds more his age. The only thing I didn't like was when Ven said "Just put an end to me" I didn't like that line, they should've kept it as "I want you to destroy me." And btw, for those who were questioning it, there was lip syncing; the part where MX says "Seek out the darkness that upsets the balance" is dubbed over the line "darkness cannot be destroyed, it can only be channeled."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back