• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Re: New Exclusive BBS Trailer

The voice acting sucked... I've officially lost hope. simply the worst voice acting of all time. Every character, even Terra. Their moments on their lines better not be that. I hope these were scrapped voice cuts. I sure hope the final version won't make me hate my life. This just me personally maybe but omg it's horrific. I think Disney needs to stay away from big name actors and use people that have serious talent in matching their lines with a moment and story. They're reading off paper and it sucks.
Dude,the voice acting is no where near the worst voice acting of all time.
If you say BBS sounds worst than this then you have issue's
YouTube - REAL bad voice acting

Swordsaint

well...everything about the games concept and appeal I love. it's just the voice actors despite some of them being known actors just seems under par.

Maleficents voice is amazing. I've always loved her voice, especially KH1. When she raises her voice at you and it echoes. *orgasm*

I think most of the kh1 voices should've been the standard. Xehanorts heartless in kh1 was just so cool. SUBMIT. SUPREME DARKNESS. ETC. billy zane da bess.

terra's voice is sounding bland and monotone.
Aqua's. not as bad as terras, but something is still missing, she has a weird accent maybe?
Ven's is decent, don't like Jesse personally but his voice acting usually fits roxas.

MX i don't like. felt over the top TBH.

so far maleficents, eraqus and vanitas are the best. not the worst of all time...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yes! New trailer! This is much better than the E3 trailer in my opinion. My only problem with this is that the music is too loud... but everything else is great.

lol, did anyone else think Eraqus was about to say "Fear leads to anger... anger leads to hate... hate... leads to suffering."

And I don't know why but I love MX's line at the end. "We know so little about the keyblade war... it was just the beginning."

ChaoticVanitas

Awards
Yes! New trailer! This is much better than the E3 trailer in my opinion. My only problem with this is that the music is too loud... but everything else is great.

lol, did anyone else think Eraqus was about to say "Fear leads to anger... anger leads to hate... hate... leads to suffering."

And I don't know why but I love MX's line at the end. "We know so little about the keyblade war... it's just the beginning."

i was totally thinking that

Swordsaint

OMG I loved his voice in KH1.

But for the most part, we still can't judge an entire game's cast based on the trailers alone.

yeah definitely not judging the whole cast, i love maleficent, eraqus and ven. and im sure most the disney characters still have the appropriate acting.

but terra and aqua better be able to portray some good emotion when it's needed, their voices atm don't seem up to it.

noshade15

Dude,the voice acting is no where near the worst voice acting of all time.
If you say BBS sounds worst than this then you have issue's
YouTube - REAL bad voice acting

umm maybe you missed what I said after, but idk I think everyone is just irritable b/c we've all waited so long for this game so we have nothing but the highest expectations for the wait. It's like sitting in a restraunt and waiting for your food forever and for so darn long. And when you get it, it better be everything that you ordered and you better get a good deal out of it! We get a new secret boss and other stuff, (thank the lord). So idk that's just how I think we all fee. This will be my personal KH3 persa. I mean this game was the first thing I saw when I was a kid after beating Kh2 and the first image was Terra in Armor. I'm excited for this game more than anything, I'm mad at myself for being so stubborn and for having such high expectations.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

umm maybe you missed what I said after, but idk I think everyone is just irritable b/c we've all waited so long for this game so we have nothing but the highest expectations for the wait. It's like sitting in a restraunt and waiting for your food forever and for so darn long. And when you get it, it better be everything that you ordered and you better get a good deal out of it! We get a new secret boss and other stuff, (thank the lord). So idk that's just how I think we all fee. This will be my personal KH3 persa. I mean this game was the first thing I saw when I was a kid after beating Kh2 and the first image was Terra in Armor. I'm excited for this game more than anything, I'm mad at myself for being so stubborn and for having such high expectations.

Nothing wrong with having high expectations. Hell, we all did, especially for KH2 (and if I remember correctly, quite a few people were pissed and said that Epcar did terrible as Ansem SoD, because they had their standards up on Billy Zane's level).

But this is just a trailer. This isn't the whole game. Just because the trailer acting is bad doesn't mean the game acting's going to be.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I think most of the kh1 voices should've been the standard. Xehanorts heartless in kh1 was just so cool. SUBMIT. SUPREME DARKNESS. ETC. billy zane da bess.
So glad Billy Zane has not been forgotten. He is god of all VAs imo. Too bad he couldn't be brought back. I'd have an orgasm just over that.

As for the trailer, I really liked it. It gives an outlook on the more emotional side of BBS. Plus, it gave me goosebumps throughout. Especially Eraqus crying. And, I liked the video's ending. SE finally learned how to put a voiceover at the end of a trailer and make it sound more, dare I say, epic (I hate that word).

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
So glad Billy Zane has not been forgotten. He is god of all VAs imo. Too bad he couldn't be brought back. I'd have an orgasm just over that.

OMFG Yes.

As for the trailer, I really liked it. It gives an outlook on the more emotional side of BBS. Plus, it gave me goosebumps throughout. Especially Eraqus crying. And, I liked the video's ending. SE finally learned how to put a voiceover at the end of a trailer and make it sound more, dare I say, epic (I hate that word).

I'm glad they showed more of the emotional side of the game, since this is going to probably be the most emotionally-driven one of the series, IMO.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I couldn't stop laughing because I read that and then looked at your avatar...I thought she was having one lol

As for the VA's, some are good, and some are OK, and some need work. I think I agree with most people that Eraqus, Vanitas, and Ventus are all great (sorry, but I've become too accustomed to McCartney's voice to not like it now when I hear it as Roxas/Ventus)

Am I the only person who thinks Aqua's voice should have been a bit higher in tone?

Also, Terra is too monotone...if it got any worse...it would sound the same for him saying "I will destroy you!" and "Can I have a cheeseburger?"

Lastly, Nimoy may have an excuse by smoking too many cigarettes, but I agree with the person that said he is trying too hard.

Maleficent's voice FTW!!! IDC how much experience shes had...that voice is orgasmic!!!

Jakek9

Terra's VA defiantly seemed to sound better in the last trailer, I'm hoping I will just fall in love with all the voices by the time the game comes out. I love Ventus and Malificents. Not bad at all, Eraqus reminded me of star wars, I still liked his though.

Aqua got better to me, She's really starting to appeal to me now. Leonard Nimoy's is all right, I personalty like it, I feel it's decent enough.

Seriously, Terra seems a little less full of life now.

EDIT: IS THERE EVEN ANY LIP SYNCING IN HERE?!? I CAN'T TELL!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Overall, I like Terra's voice, but he is missing all form of emotion...on the other hand, Master Xehanort has a lot of emotion which is great, but I just don't like his voice.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

EDIT: IS THERE EVEN ANY LIP SYNCING IN HERE?!? I CAN'T TELL!

Yes... How can you not tell?

And why is it that people are saying Terra's VA has no emotion? I mean, I know it's hard to hear him because the music is on full blast while the dialogue is so quite, but I can actually hear emotion. If you want no emotion, listen to Minu Suvari.

Sciolto

Website
sciolto.deviantart.com
Oh Gods a new trailer! Gotta say though, Terra's VA makes me laugh, the way he says things in the monotone voice of his. No Braig though.... I really want to hear his voice.
And Maleficent's voice, still as evil <3 lulz when she's like 'And we shall rule the world!'; it sounds like she's hitting on Terra xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back