• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The one thing I wish they would change in the trailer is turning down the volume of the music. It makes it pretty hard to hear the characters speak.

Specifically the part where Terra is talking to Ven about if he ever needed him in Radiant Gardens...I had to replay that like 3 times to make sure I knew what he was saying...:p

State

Awards
Re: GameSpot Q&A W/ Nomura

Personally, I AM impressed with the trailer!! ^_^
I loved the last moments where everything got tensed and it gave me the goosebumps!! o3o
But anyhow, looks like the voice-acting for Aqua's getting better. Eraqus' should get a 'lil bit better. Vanitas' could use some bit of work. Terra's seemed dull and unfitting. And as for MX; it's getting better!! :D

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I get chills watching this. Especially when Ven says "Put an end to me" and when Maleficent says "We can rule the worlds together". After that I get more chills and several orgasms. And I'm not lying. I Came.

Z

Zulkir

Keyblade Surgeon General: That's what you get for lighting your cigars with dark firaga for 40 years Master Xehanort.

Anyway, the voices were much better this time, especially Aqua, she sounded....just...blargh in the last trailer. Terra was great except for "what did I do, what did you do" he sounded bored.

khconnect

Man, somebody sounds terrable.

seriously holy shit I did a better voice than the official VA as Terra

Ya Someone is terrable. But actually not just him but others as well. Both Aqua and Terra need more emotion (Terra needs extra lol). MX is getting a bit better I guess, but at the very end it sounded like he was sick of his lines and just wanted to do home lol. As for Malificent and some others who are returning, I guess they were out of the games for too long and just need a bit more practice lol.

So besides the poor emotions and casting I guess it'll be fine (there's no way to change it now...). The Japenese cast is way better though. Can't wait for the new features though, that's the main reason for buying this lol.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Aqua definitely sounded better than the E3 trailer. She has a different type of voice than the JP VA, but I'm getting used to it now. Same with MX. I think the lines from Aqua in the E3 trailer were some of her worst, since the recent gameplay trailer with Aqua was pretty good too.

As for Ven, I think he sounded the absolute best in the trailer. When he said "I'm asking you... as a friend", his voice cracked in a way that made me think he was holding back tears. If I didn't know the scene so well, I would have thought he would have broken down crying. His "Anything to save Terra and Aqua" wasn't quite as good, but it was still impressive. Maleficent was perfect, but I think I always just assumed she would be, so it's no surprise to me.

Terra... uh... he sounds better, but the "What did I do... what did you do?" sounded a bit (just a bit) too emotion-less. Oh well, his other lines were decent, so it's an improvement.

For The King

I just saw the trailer and wow, this may sound sad but I got a little teary. I can't believe it's almost here, that trailer was beyond amazing. I can tell this will be my favorite game of the series.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Keyblade Surgeon General: That's what you get for lighting your cigars with dark firaga for 40 years Master Xehanort.

Anyway, the voices were much better this time, especially Aqua, she sounded....just...blargh in the last trailer. Terra was great except for "what did I do, what did you do" he sounded bored.

-salutes- Surgeon General, Keyblade.

(has watched too much How I Met Your Mother)

Anyways.

I liked this trailer. Short, but concise and clear.

Omegataco

Awards
Seriously, why the hell is everyone bashing Terra now. Lets see.. English Debut trailer.... quote: "OH MAH GAWD Xehanort's voice sucks"........ E3 trailer....quote: "OH MAH GAWD Xehanort's voice rules, but Aquas SUCKS..." Now this trailer... quote: "OH MAH GAWD AQUAS VOICE IS FINE, but Terra's is MEH." Anyone else see a pattern going here?

B

Bodaciously G

Seriously, why the hell is everyone bashing Terra now. Lets see.. English Debut trailer.... quote: OH MAH GAWD Xehanort's voice sucks........ E3 trailer.... OH MAH GAWD Xehanort's voice rules, but Aquas SUCKS... Now this trailer... OH MAH GAWD AQUAS VOICE IS FINE, but Terra's is MEH. Anyone else see a pattern going here?

Because the fans will always find some stupid trivial reason to complain. It's an unholy mix of Fan Dumb and a never completely happy Fan base. I find it to be a much better improvement from E3. And it's not like the fan dubs were any better guys. They were pretty terrable.

Key

Exile
Awards
i love how everyone's been using the "terrable" pun and i thought of it like, months ago... XD

Seriously guys, i thought Terra's voice was okay. :/ Aqua's was WAY better here, and Jesse's Ven voice is... pure win. Especialy in that keyblade graveyard scene.

State

Awards
Because the fans will always find some stupid trivial reason to complain. It's an unholy mix of Fan Dumb and a never completely happy Fan base. I find it to be a much better improvement from E3. And it's not like the fan dubs were any better guys. They were pretty terrable.

Woah, woah, woah! Take it easy there, tiger! Comparing Terra's voice acting to others, he's pretty lame in some moments. We have the right to state our opinions and/or comments about a subject. Like it or not, the voice acting in this game DOES stink to a degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back