• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(new bbs trailer) aqua in dark meridian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

amcg

toward the end of the new trailer we see aqua crying but if you look where she is it does resemble alot like dark meridian. cant really say for sure since its like a 2 second scene. any thoughts? :31:
Dark_Meridian.png

oh besides that whats up with ven being a baby, kinda odd only because his head is like the same as when he was a teenager( that was a bit freaky)?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I honestly have no idea where Aqua was during that scene, and by the looks of it (since it seems like a critical/emotional scene), I doubt we'll find out until the game is actually released. Destiny Islands seems to be the most likely candidate, since, Sora and Riku aside, the Dark Meridian seems to only be accessable to people using the Corridors of Darkness.
oh besides that whats up with ven being a baby, kinda odd only because his head is like the same as when he was a teenager( that was a bit freaky)?

Also, the entire "Ven baby" speal was a mistranslation; in reality, he's wrapped in the blanket to keep his body warm, presumably after being frozen earlier.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hahahaha i was thinking the same thing ><

brentmaggot4

it has to be dark meridian the moon is the same the sky the water
maybe aqua got there by co or sumthing
and on the right side of the video u see a black thing

XwingsofaresX

Website
www.youtube.com
whoa, i just got a brainstorm!! :36:

the scenes of Aqua crying and Ven in a blanket happen after the secret ending from KH2FM+. the reason for that is if thats true, then Aqua is mourning for Terra because something *that ending* bad happens to Terra that may not be reversed. as for Ven, he and Aqua went back to Destiny Islands to seek refuge after that big fight.

honestly, i dont know if that can be proven...but its a guess.:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back