• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New D-links for international version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm a guy. I'd like to see those. Eraqus would work for Spoilerific reasons. And MX and Vanitas could be a thing you get after beating their stories. Like new Game+ or whatever. Like how LS wasn't there until you saved over the file after you beat Xemnas, and have the reports, and kill the shrooms. I honestly don't expect any of those, though. Maybe Aurora for Ven and Aqua. Hook and Hades fro Terra. And Sora for Ven. Riku for Terra, after the DI visit. Kairi for Aqua after the RG visit. And Lea maybe.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5248266 said:
Yea I don't like it when they do that. Who knows, maybe the NA version will have ice cream on his face.

I wouldn't count on it... then again, they did fix Kairi's and Yen Sid's faces so there is hope.

Or give Aqua an Ice Cream moustache!

Reading that makes me think of aqua's sombrero avatar.

Last edited:

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Reading that makes me think of aqua's sunbraro avatar.

???

I love/hate it when game designers do things like that. It may sound so childish, but in Dragon Quest VII, I left the party eating in some castle for an hour while I left to do other stuff, but I was so amused about how Yangus was munching on the same drumstick for three hours:)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
sombrero

i want to play this already :(

Fixed.

???

I love/hate it when game designers do things like that. It may sound so childish, but in Dragon Quest VII, I left the party eating in some castle for an hour while I left to do other stuff, but I was so amused about how Yangus was munching on the same drumstick for three hours:)

lol, no, that's not what I meant. On khinsider there's a person who has the username "aqua" and she had her avatar being Aqua with a mustache and sombrero as well as Xehanort's Heartless having a mustache and Sombrero. Nothing in the official game, lol

Although Terra does have a skill where he does push ups and somehow they heal him.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Fixed.

lol, no, that's not what I meant. On khinsider there's a person who has the username "aqua" and she had her avatar being Aqua with a mustache and sombrero as well as Xehanort's Heartless having a mustache and Sombrero. Nothing in the official game, lol

Although Terra does have a skill where he does push ups and somehow they heal him.

This just made my day...
xD

VentusVictory

Awards
, no, that's not what I meant. On khinsider there's a person who has the username "aqua" and she had her avatar being Aqua with a mustache and sombrero as well as Xehanort's Heartless having a mustache and Sombrero. Nothing in the official game, lol

Wish I could of seen it, poor Aqua :)

Correction; vertical push-ups. I like Ven's and Aqua's Break Times better. They seem like they're relaxing, not excersising.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
can we use our friends as dlink in the game

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Aqua. actually. The period is easily forgotten ^^
I remember that. I lol'd every time I saw it. That, and the "Viva el Zeanotto! Arriba!" thing she had as her custom user title XD

Iirc that was called Breaktime, right?

This just made my day...
xD

0:45

Last edited:

VentusVictory

Awards
Aqua. actually. The period is easily forgotten ^^
I remember that. I lol'd every time I saw it. That, and the "Viva el Zeanotto! Arriba!" thing she had as her custom user title XD

Iirc that was called Breaktime, right?

Is that user still here? I'm going to search for that!

I'm not sure if it's Break Time or Breaktime, or maybe something different in NA. Break Time is an awkward translation, so I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is that user still here? I'm going to search for that!

I'm not sure if it's Break Time or Breaktime, or maybe something different in NA. Break Time is an awkward translation, so I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it.

Yeah she is, but she changed her avi and sig a few times since then.

Eh, either way it has the words "break" and "time" in it. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I figured as much, but I left her a comment asking if she still had the pic to send it to me (=

Are there any non Terra D-Links in Enchanted Dominion?

Don't think so.

Birthday Thunder

oh, they do? Ok then maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way then lol If they get more, then terra should have a special one, is pretty much what your saying.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
oh, they do? Ok then maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way then lol If they get more, then terra should have a special one, is pretty much what your saying.

Pretty much. With the addition of Pete, this brings the D-link count up to:

Terra - 8
Ven - 12
Aqua - 11

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Pretty much. With the addition of Pete, this brings the D-link count up to:

Terra - 8
Ven - 12
Aqua - 11

Thats not a bad number actually...though Terra's seems a bit low lol...I thought he had less by a small number...but by 4 D-Links is a lot in my opinion...but really there is an infinite number of D-Links considering the forging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back