• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New D-links for international version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thats not a bad number actually...though Terra's seems a bit low lol...I thought he had less by a small number...but by 4 D-Links is a lot in my opinion...but really there is an infinite number of D-Links considering the forging.

Yeah, it felt that way to me too. That's why I considered it fair for him to be the only person to get a D-link from Enchanted Dominion.

Oh yeah, forgot about the forging. That'll be fun to do :D

Awards
Thats not a bad number actually...though Terra's seems a bit low lol...I thought he had less by a small number...but by 4 D-Links is a lot in my opinion...but really there is an infinite number of D-Links considering the forging.

Wait, Aqua and Ven have the same amount, don't they? Who does Ven have that Aqua doesn't?

EDIT: Oh! Duh! I forgot that Vanitas was one. Hmm... But, I don't consider him as an actual D-Link, cuz he's only availabe for that one part.

Last edited:
Awards
Well I guess they're equal then. idk much about the D-links, like who has which.

Well,
Terra: Aqua, Ven, Cinderella, Maleficent, Pete (assuming), Experiment 626, Zack, and Peter Pan

Aqua: Terra, Ven, Cinderella, Snow White, Mickey, Pete, Experiment 626, Zack, Peter Pan, Donald, and Goofy

Ven: Terra, Aqua, Cinderella, Snow White, Mickey, Pete, Experiment 626, Zack, Peter Pan, Donald, Goofy, and Vanitas (limited)

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Just for laughs.... Ven gets Sora as a little kid, basicly uses Sora as a human shield!!! lol thats reallly lame i know

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Apparently Pete is the only new D-link. Oh well...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How do you know?

The guidebooks started arriving today and people have been posting the info. We're talking about that in the Critical Mode thread right now. According to some guy on Gamefaqs, he's the only one.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
that sux...but hey, at least we got one...now I'm tempted to go look at that thread...is their info spoiler info, new boss, anything???

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Now that Cyberman65 has gotten the guide, it looks like Pete is the only new D-Link.

A question about D-Links: If you get a D-Link from your friend who's a Ventus and you're a Terra, and he knows Tornado, a Ven exclusive move, would that be a way to have Terra use Tornado?

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I think MX would make a great d-link ffor Terra and Ventus (they would dissapear during the final battles)
I would also like to see Hades. as Terras d-lin

kupo1121

Awards
I think MX would make a great d-link ffor Terra and Ventus (they would dissapear during the final battles)
I would also like to see Hades. as Terras d-lin

Can you spoiler tag that part about the battles...I didn't know that, and I now I'm farily dissapointed...please...anything that isn't revealed in a trailer should be spoiler tagged, I hope people realize that...:(

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Can you spoiler tag that part about the battles...I didn't know that, and I now I'm farily dissapointed...please...anything that isn't revealed in a trailer should be spoiler tagged, I hope people realize that...:(

uuum the final batles were like the 1st trailer out! You know where its TAV vs. MX & Vanitas.
The CGI movie at the end of KH2 FM+. so uuuum yeah, not adding any spoilers.

kupo1121

Awards
uuum the final batles were like the 1st trailer out! You know where its TAV vs. MX & Vanitas.
The CGI movie at the end of KH2 FM+. so uuuum yeah, not adding any spoilers.

I was unaware that was the final battle -__- You could just edit your post to say the battles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back