• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New D-links for international version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I was unaware that was the final battle -__- You could just edit your post to say the battles...

forgive the necro post, but i just have to get the last word. any way it isnt the final final battle theirs a bit more fighting afterwords, but beleive me dude this isnt the worst spoiler (if you could consider it a spoiler) their is.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Originally posted by VentusVictory

A question about D-Links: If you get a D-Link from your friend who's a Ventus and you're a Terra, and he knows Tornado, a Ven exclusive move, would that be a way to have Terra use Tornado?

Well, since friend D-Links give you access to the Commands that friend has, I'd say that'd be the only way. Hehehe...I could just imagine that sort of tactic used in the Mirage Arena. It would bring an element of surprise and versatility to the Multiplayer game.

Wow...I think I just made it sound like the Pokemon Metagame. Shows you just how well the Multiplayer was made for this game so that there are many possibilities and tactics. Definitely like Dissidia, but with it's own epic style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back