• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Days novel cover and more Hot Topic stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

I dunno if this has been posted yet, (I've already checked as much as I could) but for those who are interested, the cover for the 3rd Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days novel has been revealed

file.php

The novel will be released on May 28th 2010.

As well as this, Hot Topic have released yet another bunch of KH merch...

Keyblade Necklace
Keyblade Keychain
Throw Blanket
Master Form T-shirt
Valor Sora, Donald and Goofy T-shirt

First discovered by KH-Vids

UmbraTsuki

Awards
...and my love for Hot Topic grows~! XD.

I also love that cover for the next novel. Even though it's sad too but it's...idk XD. I just love it ;w;
~Umbra~

Allister Rose

French Lover
i personally hate them with a burning passion, i rather by the official work. i bet i can make better shirts then them, plus the blaanket was already done and looks a bit childish, and i doubt little kids shop at hot topic

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Hot Topic is my favorite store, so...
Well the whole KH series, or some parts, are a bit childish, and I don't think little kids should be playing KH either :p.
~Umbra~

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think they can, "should" they be playing is a bit out there....

hot topic has some decent stuff but when it comes to kh, they have crap, they don't turn it into something original, they just place artwork and theres your kh shirt....the keyblade background design is getting old, i would like them to do a shirt off of the RAX wallpaper in the official site. that might be the only good shirt that was just copied and pasted.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, it's nice to see they're not being as lazy anymore. I think the keychain is pretty much the only thing I like.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah same here, the everything else looked a bit dumb, and i thought they could do more with the necklace

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Allister Rose
yeah same here, the everything else looked a bit dumb, and i thought they could do more with the necklace

The lady modeling that necklace has a really creepy smile imo.

Awards
I just saw those at Hot Topic yesterday at Brea mall! I was dying to buy them, but I have no money T^T

I really love the cover of the novel. It kind of gives off the sad and desperate feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back