• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW 'DAYS SCANS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I saw these earlier, but still cool! I wish Xemnas had new renders, as well as Saix, though we just saw his :(

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
On one of the scans where it shows you playing as Demyx in Mutliplayer mode, that's DI, amirite? So then that means DI is a playable world?

I thought that was the new part of Neverland that we get to see in 'Days but I'm not sure.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Yeah I wasn't sure if they were old or not but it said on Heartstation that they were posted today so I thought I'd post them here.

EDIT: @Xattm: Yeah I thought that was the new part of Neverland

Lolita

Dear You
Oh, yeah, nevermind, it does look like Neverland. Forgot there was Neverland. It looked odd to me to be DI a bit, because DI isn't that...dark, persay, iunno how to describe.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
A couple are old, but overall, it's new to me. I hope Xemnas' render comes out before the game does.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kind of lackluster. Nothing particularly new.

Darn. I really want a magazine with a better picture of Saix and a Xemnas feature. BTW, does anybody know what day it was when the Days site added Larxene and Lexaeus? I want to try and guess when they'll reveal Marluxia, Zexion, Vexen, etc..

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Kind of lackluster. Nothing particularly new.

Darn. I really want a magazine with a better picture of Saix and a Xemnas feature. BTW, does anybody know what day it was when the Days site added Larxene and Lexaeus? I want to try and guess when they'll reveal Marluxia, Zexion, Vexen, etc..

I'm not exactly sure when, but I'm going to take a random guess that there's going to be an update tonight. There's really not much time left to reveal everyone before the game is released.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I'm not exactly sure when, but I'm going to take a random guess that there's going to be an update tonight. There's really not much time left to reveal everyone before the game is released.

I sure hope so, they're running out

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Th Days site last updated on the 15th, and Saix guessed it would update on monday, so hopefully tonight. I'm gonna check as often as possible, and the last update was at like ten at night, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyways, nice scans, they haven't been on KHI yet, but on Heartstation they have for a good portion of the day, either way, kudos to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back