• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Disney CEO...Better KH? Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the Rainmaker

I dunno if you guys have heard, but Eisner has decided to officially resign in September of 2005. SOOO HAAPPPYY!! This means that perhaps Pixar and Disney will stay friends. And Pixar can release Toy Story 3 properly. (Disney apparently planned on making a third Toy Story if Pixar left without doing so. It'd be so dumb if Disney made Toy Story 3 without Pixar.)

Anyway, it'd be interesting to see if the new CEO, Robert Iger, will be giving more rights to Disney partners. Not just Pixar, but (and obviously the reason for this thread) Square-Enix. Nomura hinted in some interviews that there were things they couldn't do because of Disney rights. They couldn't even talk about what Disney said they couldn't do.

So now that Eisner got the boot, will Iger make things better or worse for Kingdom Hearts?

D

Dark_Heartless

i highly doubt anything will change with kh2

oh and while ur here riku keyblade do u no how to put on avatarz?

x-knight

i think its would probly kh would stay the same CEO's tend to just glance over things wothout paying ne real attention

the Rainmaker

Not that I would know this first hand, but it would seem to make sense that Eisner was up in the front of all KH-related decisions.

Wolviana

I've wanted Eisner out for a long time... I wonder what Walt Disney would say!

It may make a difference in KH3 (if there is one), how noticable it will be, I don't know.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
YAY!!! NO MORE EISNER!!!! xD

...I don't think that'll really effect KH2 cause what if it came out in September? *shruggs* Never know. But, if they made a KH3, there would probably be a lot more things in it, most likey.

beefsteak

While the ousting of Eisner is good news, I think KH2 is too close to being completed for this to have any real drastic effect on the game.

the Rainmaker

True, true...the game is close to being completed. However, there are also rumors that have generated from a Square-Enix offical, which claim that KH may not come out in U.S. of A. until 2006. (Which would be totally disheartening, I know.)

Perhaps Iger would have a say in the voice cast. We can plainly see that Hayden Pattenierre (voice of Kairi) has certainly been keeping herself busy, as David Gallager (voice of Riku). And has anyone seen "Second-Hand Lions"? Hael Joel Osment (voice of Sora) sounds much older. I think I'd have a problem with Sora not sounding like Osment. Hayden Patenierre has been in the Disney neighborhood a lot in recent months.

Just somethin' to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back