• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Disney Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

I was already dissappointed to hear rumors of Lilo & Stitch in KH2.

I had ideas that KH wouldn't include any disney movies that were low-budget. Lilo & Stitch was low budget. No one believes me but the quality of the movie was very low budget.

Thinking of this makes me wonder what will stop them from putting HORRIBLY low budget movies like "Emperor's new groove"...

okay, back on topic, I'd say Toy Story because I'd wish to see Sora as a toy and that wind up thing on his back or maybe Donald with the talking pull string and finally Goofy as a plush toy -_-...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No, Disney and Pixar are one.

EDIT: Sorry thing got all screwy... ^_^;

slimjim

I think they will be able to put Disney/Pixar movies into the game since they have already been made. Like Toy Story, Incredibles, Bugs Life, etc. But I have a friend who had a stupid idea saying Nintendo should put in a Super Mario Word, and a Hyrule world. He also said that Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, and Princess Zelda should be kidnapped and you could have Mario, Luigi, and Link as a sidekick. But it would be sick if you could have Link as a sidekick in place of Donald or Goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back