• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Dream Drop Distance Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Notice how there are 2 symbols. Sure they look similar but one is purple and spiky, while the other is white and rounded. So personaly I think the purple spiky one is the master symbol Riku chooses to represent himself as a master, and the white rounded one is the master symbol Sora chooses to represent himself as a master, similar to how Eraqus and his apprentices had a unique symbol.

So I wonder, does this suggest Sora and Riku are gonna get apprentices of their own later on after the Xehanort Saga ends?

Niburu

Sora and Riku do not have any formal training, so it can be presumed they'd make their own emblems or not have one at all. But for my theory to be right, then it would be assumed they make their own.
Hmm. This is true. They're going to be trained by Mickey as their master, right? Or did I hear wrong?

i still want a corrupted light enemy...
Hahaha. Me too. Really bad.

Notice how there are 2 symbols. Sure they look similar but one is purple and spiky, while the other is white and rounded.
Where are the two symbols? I thought it was the same symbol, just in a different color.
Screenshot2011-01-20at110041PM-1.png
Screenshot2011-01-20at110030PM-1-1.png

So I wonder, does this suggest Sora and Riku are gonna get apprentices of their own later on after the Xehanort Saga ends?
That would be absolutely amazing! They would never be as good as Sora and Riku, though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Goddamn Lycoris, stop being so good at theories!

lol lol lol lol lol

i still want a corrupted light enemy...

So do I. It seems possible considering in CoM/Re:CoM Riku was being hurt by the light when he fought Sora!Zexion. It brought up a brief idea that if Darkness can be good, then Light can be bad.

And isn't 3Ds tagline "When darkness and light are next to each other, light fades to darkness."

Just some food for thought.

Notice how there are 2 symbols. Sure they look similar but one is purple and spiky, while the other is white and rounded. So personaly I think the purple spiky one is the master symbol Riku chooses to represent himself as a master, and the white rounded one is the master symbol Sora chooses to represent himself as a master, similar to how Eraqus and his apprentices had a unique symbol.

Probably after the Xehanort Saga, if they were to have one.

Hmm. This is true. They're going to be trained by Mickey as their master, right? Or did I hear wrong?

Mickey isn't going to be their "master"...in the sense that Eraqus was to TAV. He will probably train them, but Sora and Riku learned a lot on their own without a master.

Where are the two symbols? I thought it was the same symbol, just in a different color.
Screenshot2011-01-20at110041PM-1.png
Screenshot2011-01-20at110030PM-1-1.png

new_kh_symbol_1_by_hikarixkurayami-d37ht0c.jpg

This is the second one

CCs and Cream

Thinking it has something to do with the mark of mastery. Although it could be a new enemy since every main game so far has introduced a new enemy.

Niburu

Thinking it has something to do with the mark of mastery. Although it could be a new enemy since every main game so far has introduced a new enemy.
Yeah I'm starting to believe that too the more I think about it. But that also is true about the enemy thing. They should probably stop with that nonsense.

Lycoris said:
..This is the second one
Ah! I see now. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back